Problem with Bag 'n' Lifter pack?

n0tr3adY

Re: Problem with Bag 'n' Lifter pack?

Post by n0tr3adY »

Mmike1984 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:41 pm The bags wont fill the seeder on a dedi server. Also the fertilzer bag wont connect the crane.
Hello, thanks for your feedback!
I have tested it in a host-to-host multiplayer, and it working fine for me, so probably this issue only exists on dedicated server. Can you provide a server log / log.txt for me?
Mmike1984

Post by Mmike1984 »

Hi thanks for checking. I just did check it again, and now it works fine. I think a combination from a bad mod was the issue. Anyways it works fine now.
n0tr3adY

Post by n0tr3adY »

Mmike1984 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:03 pm Hi thanks for checking. I just did check it again, and now it works fine. I think a combination from a bad mod was the issue. Anyways it works fine now.
Good to hear that! Happy farming ;)
Mmike1984

Post by Mmike1984 »

The thing is, is just discoverd 1 bug in the pack. It is bugged with the new Real Dirt Color for FS19 mod. The bags and tools are invisseble and you cant buy them. On SP, MP and the Dediserver. Test it all, without the Real Dirt mod, it just worked fine.
n0tr3adY

Post by n0tr3adY »

Mmike1984 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:54 pm The thing is, is just discoverd 1 bug in the pack. It is bugged with the new Real Dirt Color for FS19 mod. The bags and tools are invisseble and you cant buy them. On SP, MP and the Dediserver. Test it all, without the Real Dirt mod, it just worked fine.
Yes, i have noticed it too.
Sadly, i can't do anything, because the baglifter pack uses custom vehicleType for it's own reason.
All i can suggest, try to get in contact with author to update his script with exclusion for bagLifter modpack ;)

Thanks for your understanding!

Best regards,
nry