The fault with the Reverse speed limiter Mod

j_maybury

The fault with the Reverse speed limiter Mod

Post by j_maybury »

On a PC the button combo for to change the setting on the "Reverse speed limiter" Mod with the controller is left button/and right & left on the right-hand paddle stick, which is the same buttons that are used to tilt the forks backwards and forwards' this is an ill-thought-out idea It needs a rethink...

Edit don_apple: topic moved from 'General Discussion' to 'ModHub Bug Reports' since it is about an issue with a Mod from the ModHub. Also fixed title and deleted duplicate post.
j_maybury

Re: The fault with the Reverse speed limiter Mod

Post by j_maybury »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:39 am Or just change it to what you want it to be
That is not the point, this mod as-is will stop the front loader, telehandler, and wheel loader from tilting the bucket or whatever from tilting back and forth, Most people will have to go to a lot of trouble to find out which mod is causing the problem It is not good enough just to say why don't you just change it, there will be newcomers that will not have a clue how to fix the mess it has made. *thumbsdown*
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

j_maybury wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:07 am On a PC the button combo for to change the setting on the "Reverse speed limiter" Mod with the controller is left button/and right & left on the right-hand paddle stick, which is the same buttons that are used to tilt the forks backwards and forwards' this is an ill-thought-out idea It needs a rethink...

Edit don_apple: topic moved from 'General Discussion' to 'ModHub Bug Reports' since it is about an issue with a Mod from the ModHub. Also fixed title and deleted duplicate post.
Thanks, Don for the clean-up, I need new batteries for my keyboard the signal to the dongle is cutting out and messing up the wording If you need a hand to vet any new mods that have been rushed through the vetting stage, give us a shout and I will put it through its paces.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Glad I could help.

Even though I'm a moderator here I don't work for GIANTS and therefore I'm not involved in any of the testing of mods before they are released on the official ModHub.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules