FS20 updates?

Farming101

FS20 updates?

Post by Farming101 »

I started this topic just to see what sort of future updates people would like to see on FS20. Hopefully Giants will see these and take them into consideration! Fingers crossed there will be more free content updates (so far JD, and claas are the 2 main ones) so let me know what you guys would like to see. For me configurations and tire options would be neat to see, but I can well understand why these would be difficult to do.
560 acre family farm, grain and beef operation. FS19 on XBOX ONE and PC. Growing YouTube channel!

IronHorse Modding
John Deere 9570RX

Re: FS20 updates?

Post by John Deere 9570RX »

The main update needed is to improve the whole game, starting with bug fixing then improving the lighting on tractors at night, I'm guessing no developers have ever been in a tractor working in the dark to know working lights show half way across the field not down on the bonnet or back mud guards 😂
BadEggMan1234

Post by BadEggMan1234 »

I've always wondered what it takes to add a new piece of equipment to the game? But i would be very interested in seeing a seedhawk or bourgault air drill in the game. Then I could at least use the quadtracks. Also some more well know semi trucks, like maybe a peterbilt or kenworth pulling a super b.
EVO1

Post by EVO1 »

I would honestly love to see some more massey stuff being added or even a few older tractors like valtra or even fiat.