I'm trying to buy the game!

SlyBoss25

I'm trying to buy the game!

Post by SlyBoss25 »

Trying to buy the game from the web site. I've tried multiple payment methods and they all fail. I've never this much trouble giving someone money.
Last edited by SlyBoss25 on Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Humusk1

Re: I'm tryiong to buy the game!

Post by Humusk1 »

SlyBoss25 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:40 pm Trying to buy the game from the web site. I've tried multiple payment methods and they all fail. I've never this much trouble giving someone money.
There were some issues I encountered with upgrading the game prior to. Try again. I purchased the Standard and then attempted to upgrade that same day, but it didn't go through as well as I had hoped, then returned a few days later and it was as if nothing ever took place. It's not clear if this is because it's a transaction that originates from Russia when you purchase in the US or if it's something else that is happening with Xsolla ( I'm assuming it's the pay processors use for Tarkov as well, and are Steams as well, i believe )
Gardnella

Re: I'm tryiong to buy the game!

Post by Gardnella »

Maybe, you just have to wait and return to the website in a few days, because as I understand, other people don`t have problems.