[FS20]Bug Collection Thread

sapex
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:55 am

Re: [FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Post by sapex » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:55 pm

I have serious problems with my hey bales … if I unload them on the proper place they kind of explode an fly around… landing all over the place. Sometimes they unload somewhere on the map…

This is very annoying… someone else have this problems and a solution?
This bug seems to be forever when I read the bug reports…

Image

Image

anthu
Posts: 4415
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:03 am

Re: [FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Post by anthu » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:30 pm

Yes the problem is in the arcusin bale loader. since the anderson baleloader appeared in the free content the arcusin have this problem. The anderson works fine.
So i use the anderson, i dont like him because he is so slow in loading, but i use him.
Lg
Andreas

NetGhost75
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:44 pm

Re: [FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Post by NetGhost75 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:47 pm

- On which device you're playing FS20: MI 10t Pro
- iOS/Android Version: Android 12
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using?
Very high
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: vehicle
- Issue: the vehicles are stuck
- Steps to reproduce: when i try to accelerate the vehicles it won't happen anything, and another weird thing, when i'm walking, i cant stay still i will move forward automatically.

Please correct!

Danika18s
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 25, 2022 3:21 pm

Re: [FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Post by Danika18s » Wed May 25, 2022 3:29 pm

Device: Xiaomi Poco F3

The accelration is don't working! And i don't know why need a phone controller!?

_vitali4ok_07_
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:52 pm

Re: [FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Post by _vitali4ok_07_ » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:00 pm

NetGhost75 wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:47 pm
- On which device you're playing FS20: MI 10t Pro
- iOS/Android Version: Android 12
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using?
Very high
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: vehicle
- Issue: the vehicles are stuck
- Steps to reproduce: when i try to accelerate the vehicles it won't happen anything, and another weird thing, when i'm walking, i cant stay still i will move forward automatically.

Please correct!
I have the same problem on Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE, Android 12, please fix.

DareDevil23
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:04 am

Re: [FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Post by DareDevil23 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:42 pm

- On which device you're playing FS20: Xiaomi 11T Pro

- iOS/Android Version: MIUI version 13.0.4/Android version 12

- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using?
High/Very High
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:N/A
- Issue:After installation the game shows me on the screen buttons for Xbox controller which I don't use

- Steps to reproduce: it happend at the first installation and reinstalling the game,it won't make the buttons disappear

_vitali4ok_07_
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:52 pm

Re: [FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Post by _vitali4ok_07_ » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:58 pm

DareDevil23 wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:42 pm
- On which device you're playing FS20: Xiaomi 11T Pro

- iOS/Android Version: MIUI version 13.0.4/Android version 12

- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using?
High/Very High
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:N/A
- Issue:After installation the game shows me on the screen buttons for Xbox controller which I don't use

- Steps to reproduce: it happend at the first installation and reinstalling the game,it won't make the buttons disappear
Uninstall the game on the first install, and then re-download it again?

DareDevil23
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:04 am

Re: [FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Post by DareDevil23 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:06 am

It doesn't help,i only want to know if this happens for all Xiaomi 11t Pro. And if the devs can fix this,it should not give me buttons for xbox controller if I'm not using one

_vitali4ok_07_
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:52 pm

Re: [FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Post by _vitali4ok_07_ » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:44 am

DareDevil23 wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:06 am
It doesn't help,i only want to know if this happens for all Xiaomi 11t Pro. And if the devs can fix this,it should not give me buttons for xbox controller if I'm not using one
I also face this bug on Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE

Sophiecha
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:08 am

Re: [FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Post by Sophiecha » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:18 am

Farming simultator 20
Switch
Bug avec le cheval
Écran noir blocage mais bruit de fond du jeu.

Solution. Sortir du jeu en retirant la cartouche uniquement!

Mexo32
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:53 pm

Re: [FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Post by Mexo32 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:57 pm

_vitali4ok_07_ wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:44 am
DareDevil23 wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:06 am
It doesn't help,i only want to know if this happens for all Xiaomi 11t Pro. And if the devs can fix this,it should not give me buttons for xbox controller if I'm not using one
I also face this bug on Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE
Xiaomi devices has this problem

_vitali4ok_07_
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:52 pm

Re: [FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Post by _vitali4ok_07_ » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:08 am

Mexo32 wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:57 pm
_vitali4ok_07_ wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:44 am
DareDevil23 wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:06 am
It doesn't help,i only want to know if this happens for all Xiaomi 11t Pro. And if the devs can fix this,it should not give me buttons for xbox controller if I'm not using one
I also face this bug on Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE
Xiaomi devices has this problem
It's amazing that on my old device Xiaomi Redmi 5, Android 8.1, MIUI 11, the game works perfectly and without glitches. Switched to Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE, Android 12, MIUI 13 and bugs appear in the game. I know very well that the developers of this game did not provide support for the game for new devices and after that bugs appear. And we hope that they will correct these misunderstandings that all users are now experiencing.

Post Reply