[FS20]Bug Collection Thread

anthu

Re: [FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Post by anthu »

Schön, freu mich drauf.
(Auf den fix und das update)
Btw, irgendwann waren die unteren buttons fest im screen platziert, nun wechseln sie immer wieder an den linken rand, wenn man einen helfer einstellt.
Etwas problematisch, wenn man z.b. bei 8 fahrzeugen jeweils bei jedem 2. Einen helfer eingestellt hat und mittels fahrzeug weiter alle durchschalten möchte.
Da springen die buttons immer von links am rand immer weiter nach rechts bei fahrzeugen wo der Lenker aktiv ist, wo der lenker nicht aktiv ist, ist er immer links am rand.
Relativ nicht intuitiv, wenn die buttons beim durchschalten an verschiedenen positionen sind.

Heute bist du ganz oft im ls20 Bereich,
Hab auch schon gelesen (im anderen Beitrag) das ein nachfolger geplant ist.
:biggrin2:
Lg
Andreas
lionel_laffineur

Post by lionel_laffineur »

I have the same problem on the same device: is there a solution proposed ?
ReVlxrD wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:23 pm - On which device you're playing FS20: Pocophone f3
- iOS/Android Version: Android 11
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using?
Very high
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: vehicle
- Issue: the vehicles are stuck
- Steps to reproduce: when i try to accelerate the vehicles it won't happen anything, and another weird thing, when i'm walking, i cant stay still i will move forward automatically.
Luka_D

Post by Luka_D »

- On which device you're playing FS20:
Motorola Moto E40

- iOS/Android Version:
Android 11

Low

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:
All

- Issue:
When i log in the game, my caracter keeps walking forward and i cant move at all when driving a tractor or any wehicle

- Steps to reproduce
N/A
Haziqanua

Post by Haziqanua »

NickTheGoose wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:01 am On which device you're playing FS20: Pocophone f3
- iOS/Android Version: Android 11
Very high
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: all vehicles
- Issue: Accelator does not work on any vehicles. Slider with slider but vehicle does not accelerate.
- Steps to reproduce: when i try to accelerate the vehicles it won't accelerate. Additionally, when i'm walking in person mode I can't stay still i will move forward automatically.
I just bought the game and had a similar issue. Is this fix yet? Or can i get a refund?
JoeFox

Post by JoeFox »

- On which device you're playing FS20: Samsung A13
- iOS/Android Version: Android 12, Exynos 850 (8nm)
CPU Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
GPU Mali-G52

I try to install but phone says app is not compatible...Why?
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

A new update for FS20 is now live that, amongst others, should fix the input issues with some Xiaomi phones and the unload issue with the Arcusin bale loader.
anthu

Post by anthu »

Gute Nachrichten.
Kann nun endlich den arcusin wieder sinnvoll einsetzen.
Grade getestet - funktioniert.
Lg
Andreas
_vitali4ok_07_

Post by _vitali4ok_07_ »

Stegei wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:14 am A new update for FS20 is now live that, amongst others, should fix the input issues with some Xiaomi phones and the unload issue with the Arcusin bale loader.
Thank you for the fix, update and it's working. True, I found another problem - the sensitivity of the steering scroll, the wheels scroll very sharply when you control through the screen, set it to a minimum, but still scroll sharply.
DamKnaater420

FS20 mobile bug report.

Post by DamKnaater420 »

I've been experiencing a really annoying gyroscope bug on the mobile version of Farming Simulator 20.
Whenever im applying a lot to a moderate amount of tilt to any vehicle the steering will suddenly and randomly twitch to different sides making it impossible to control the direction in which you're going.(even when my phone is laying down completely flat it still occurs every other second.)

My device is a Samsung S20FE5G (Snapdragon865 not the Exynos990 variant)
Android v.12
DamKnaater420

Post by DamKnaater420 »

- On which device you're playing FS20:
Samsung S20FE 5G

- iOS/Android Version:

Meduim

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:
Every Vehicle

- Issue: Gyroscope does involuntary movements ruining the gameplay completely...:(

- Steps to reproduce: Problem with the gyro bug starts from the beginning of the tutorial when creating a new game(tried skipping the tutorial, clearing cache and data, reinstalling, changing accounts to no avail) it only seems to be working correctly on different devices other than Samsung devices.

I dearly ask of the dev team at GIANTS to resolve this issue with our best interests in mind. Thank you.
ilmari47

Post by ilmari47 »

- On which device you're playing FS20: iPhone 8
- iOS/Android Version: iOS 16.1
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? Low
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Great demands
- Issue: Sometimes, a Great Demand notification pops up and the icon in the minimap starts flashing (like normally) but in the prices menu, no blue icon or a typically high great demand price can be seen.
- Steps to reproduce: This happens on every sell point and crop type. 1 in every 4 or 5 great demands is broken like this.

EDIT: Here is a link to see the bug happening https://youtu.be/RLdsZ7nh0Lg