[FS18] Bug Collection Thread

jimbob3456

Re: [FS18] Bug Collection Thread

Post by jimbob3456 »

berty6294 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:33 am I have been playing the game for a few months on my LG G4 without any issues however I just upgraded to a Galaxy S9 and while the graphics look great, I'm having gyroscope issues where ever 3 seconds or so my wheel swings all the way to the left. It's almost as if it recalibrates and sends the wheel all the way to the left because I then have to tilt the phone to the right even further each time. Has anybody seen this or know how I can troubleshoot? Thanks!
I have been having this exact problem too. I've been playing FS on my iphone for years with no problems. I got a new phone last weekend (Galaxy S9+), and downloaded the game for it. It is unplayable because of the problem above - the steering keeps on veering to the left every few seconds. I have downloaded a test app to make sure my gyroscope is working and it is working perfectly. I have downloaded other games that use the gyroscope to steer to see if they are affected and they all work perfectly, so I believe it is this game only that has this problem. How do I resolve this?
ob1

Post by ob1 »

MadMax wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:08 am Hello everyone,

if you spot a bug in Farming Simulator 18, please report them here.

Use the form below for a better overview:

Code: Select all

- On which device you're playing FS18:
Harvester with header
- Issue:
 unable to cross a bridge. I must remove the header.
- Steps to reproduce: I don't know what this means LOL

It's important that the bug is reproducable. Otherwise we might not be able to analyze and comprehend it. So please try to be as precise as possible with your descriptions.
[url=https://forum.giants-software.com/viewtopic.php?f=829&t=88819]Images[/url] or short videos showing the bug are always welcome as well!
[/quote]
Andy84

Post by Andy84 »

- On which device you're playing FS18: iPad Air
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Ponsse Buffalo
- Issue: used to fit on low-loader but now there is a pop-up saying the vehicle is too long and just shows a red exclamation.
- Single- or Multiplayer: single
- Steps to reproduce: not sure yet but I assume it should fit the low-loader even with logs in the back? It certainly used to, but it won’t fit full or empty now. This is very annoying given it only does 25!

Edit: I just resolved the issue by using a cloud save and playing on a second device and then used the cloud save back to my ipad. All working again.
MayorBuck

Post by MayorBuck »

- On which device you're playing FS18: Samsung galaxy tab s2

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: any
- Issue: random crashing. I have tried to find a correlation and haven't had any luck. I had the same issue with fs14 so I purchased 18 hoping that the newer version would not have the issue.

The application doesn't seem to actually close, I'm just brought to my home screen. Remains visible under recent apps however when i try to switch back the game is loaded from the title screen. Sometimes I can play for 10 minutes, sometimes 10 seconds. It's irrelevant to the entity count because I had my first crash before I managed to harvest the first field.

Fs18 seems to crash slightly less than fs14 and although frustrating, I still can't help but keep playing.
- Single- or Multiplayer: both
- Steps to reproduce: play for a little while. Happens without fail.

Graphics are on low, I have limited the game to 30fps, still crashes. I have launched the game and did absolutely nothing but waited, still crashes. Short of overclocking my tablet I have tried everything I could think of to isolate the problem and figure out why it's happening. Perhaps you have some ideas I don't? I believe my tablet has sufficient hardware to run the game (especially fs14) as I have never had any issues with other games that have as much 3d rendering.

Anyway, I'm going to get back to troubleshooting. Maybe I'll have more info by the time you get back to me
Baby01810

Post by Baby01810 »

On Which Device Your Playing FS19 : I am playing ps4 version...
Issue: I'm on multiplayer on my husband's farm and he has given me full permissions to do everything.. For the past week or so I cant pick anything up for example the egg boxes or a tree branch.. when I try it just pushes it a tiny bit in any random direction.
Steps to reproduce: Not sure
Please help 🙏🙏
Luis5555

Post by Luis5555 »

Samsung Galaxy S5 won’t charge with slow charging, I think it's big issue for SAMSUNG users ... more helped https://techinfohq.com/how-to-fix-samsung-galaxy-s5/
Toiaat

Game won't start

Post by Toiaat »

When opening fs 18 it says it is starting but it Will never start/open
Honor 7s
Balii

Post by Balii »

I play with fs 14-16-18. I heve problem in fs18 with gyroscope. In fs14 and fs16 I don't have a problem with gyroscope. I don't know why do this. (Please Answer)