[FS18] Feedback/Discussions...

John Deere 9570RX

Re: [FS18] Feedback/Discussions...

Post by John Deere 9570RX »

Don't really see the point of having so many tractors that are over 350hp when you have no big implements for them to use, for example the biggest cultivater you have given can easily be used by a tractor of 127hp.
Farm simulator 15 had way bigger implements to use so did earlier versions, please can you make an update for FS18 with bigger implements to work the land.
Navan

Re: [FS18] Spraying the meadow has any effect on grass?

Post by Navan »

Fired up FS 16 for old time sake after getting to try FS 15 on a 14 day Xbox game Pass and saw FS 18 was released. Loving it so far!
hasab wrote:Hi all,

Is there any effect of spraying/fertilizing the meadow? Like more grass, or faster grow time?
Howdy hasab! Didn't see anyone answer and perhaps you already tried by now but I've found that yes it does! I got around ~55% on the loading wagon after the first cut. Decided to test the fertilizer and find after running it that after the next mowing I got ~85%.

One suggestion, the small fertilizer really should be big enough to handle the starting field without having to refill. I'm sure there is a good reason, but the worker every so often fails miserably refilling and when i return i find him trying to drive off the cliff or into something.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Did the 3DS version get the Series 9 and Horsch Pronto? I'm thinking about getting it if it has that. :hi: Thanks!
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Pazox

Post by Pazox »

The 3DS version never got any updates after the release...
Intel Core i5-4590 | 16 GB DDR3 RAM | Gainward GeForce GTX 1070 Phoenix 8 GB | Crucial MX200 500 GB, Western Digital Blue 1 TB | ASRock H97 Pro4 | Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 550W | Windows 10 Home 64 Bit | Acer G276HL (1920x1080, 60 Hz)
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Okay thanks. I wasn't sure.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Kenco

Post by Kenco »

I've bought SF18 from Amazon store, well I'm not disappointed in anyway, u guys have done a great job, massive different experience from SF14, like the different touches such as dust getting kicked up from the tyres, tractors get dirty.... The only thing I'm stuck on is how to join or play multiplayer....
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi Kenco!

The Multiplayer feature only works with other devices on your local network. Please keep that in mind when trying to search for online sessions ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Exfarmer89

Post by Exfarmer89 »

Love the game. Go To feature is really handy. Really like the addition of the front loaders.
Something I would like to see in FS20. Silage should be incorporated as an additional cow food. There needs to be either a bunker silo (just like one at the BGA), or a vertical silo (basically the same setup as the grain storage with empty and fill triggers). Whichever silo is put on the main farm should have a capacity of 200-250,000 liters. Corn chaff or grass would be put in and once it is filled a fermintation timer starts(just like the BGA). After the countdown ends the chaff is now silage that can be loaded in to a tipper (or feed wagon if one is added to the game) to take to the cows for feed. I think the silage should be a more efficient food as far as milk production and calf reproduction.
gerbiepiep

Post by gerbiepiep »

Having the Nintendo 3DS game, can we expect any new content aswell?
Seeing how Android and IOS gets new content... :neutralnew:
Brattyblonde

Post by Brattyblonde »

I'm not sure if this is intentional or a bug (so I'm not posting it in the bug thread till I'm sure), but I have FS18 on iOS(iPad). It seems my T6.160 tractor with 163 HP struggles with the cultivator and sowing machines much more than my Forterra 150 HD tractor with 147 HP. I thought more HP meant quicker/easier work?

Another question: I shelled out a big chunk of change to get the TX 415 Barrelcore semi, but it won't attach to any of my equipment. Do I need some kind of "link" or did I waste my money on something mostly useless for my farm at the moment?
dvapsy
GIANTS Software | QA Analyst

Post by dvapsy »

Generally more HP means more power, however there are more factors at play such as engine specs, weight and other attachments/modifications. While the Forterra 150 HD tractor might perform better in field the slightly heavier T6.160 might prove more efficient when moving stuff around.

The TX 415 Barrelcore same as the MAN TGS18.480 supports big attachments such as the big Fliegl ASS298 tipper (without the need for a dolly adapter), the Fliegl Timber Runner used for transporting wood or a Fliegl Low Loader with which you can transport other slow vehicles faster.
How to post a log file | How to upload images
audrius1521

Post by audrius1521 »

Hi, why only one trailer can be attached to the tractor?
dvapsy

Post by dvapsy »

Hello,

In this mobile release of the game, which is the successor to other mobile games like FS 14 and FS 16 rather than FS 17, we've decided for a simplified approach. Farming Simulator 17 still remains the most realistic entry in the series. Until recently FS 18 was the best game in which you can farm on the move, now we've also released a Nintendo Switch Edition, which offers an experience you might be more used to, playing Farming Simulator 17 on PC or other consoles.

Cheers
mhf2169

Post by mhf2169 »

Hello everyone,

Just two quick things that I that can be added,

1. Please add lights to the back of the tractors/harvistors for when you are doing this at night
2. When you zoom out I feel that the camera goes way to high, I think that the camera needs to go farther away from the vehicle and lower to the ground.

Thanks.
dvapsy

Post by dvapsy »

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Due to performance limitations we've decided to limit visible lightsources to front lights only. If you look closely however, you will see that the rear lights light up at night as well, they just don't emit any actual light.
We do not plan to change the camera presets for FS18 anymore.