[FS18] Feedback/Discussions...

Attack Wave

Re: [FS18] Feedback/Discussions...

Post by Attack Wave »

Hello,

So, I'm completely new with FS18 however I had spent hours on random days in the past watching endless videos of the PC version of previous versions, and then I was hooked. Although I no longer have a Gaming Computer (ex-gaming pro) I really do like the iPad version.

The detailing on the machines are next to none, absolutely good work. However, the only annoying issue I have is with the machine limit of 75, I've read every page and I'm aware that it may be looked at. It's just annoying when you have 'x' amount of fields that require 'x' amount of equipment to get the job done, so now I'm having to grow things in bulk, then swap every so often.

I love the new Sowing machine, doesn't take as long as the previous equipment. Now, over time, will there be further equipment coming out with further updates? I've seen the tons of equipment via YouTube videos of previous versions, and the iPad version is making me want to go out and get a Gaming Computer again, however my bank balance is disagreeing.

Reply whenever, I just really find this game as a breathe of fresh air, so to speak.
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*
dvapsy
GIANTS Software | QA Analyst

Post by dvapsy »

Hello,

The game supports a wide range of devices from different price ranges - hence the vehicle limit, necessary to provide the best possible performance on all of them.
As the times change and mobile devices become more and more powerful, maybe there will be no need for it in the future.
As you said, the latest update added a new tractor and a bigger sowing machine. We plan to release more updates in the future.

Cheers
How to post a log file | How to upload images
Farmer777

Post by Farmer777 »

That's great news, looking forward to more updates, they keep the game "alive".
jws338

Post by jws338 »

How about a larger cultivator?
jws338

Post by jws338 »

Hey Giant, What happen to Lethian? He used to answer question Quickly.
robotmachine

Post by robotmachine »

I updated to iOS 11.0 on my iPhone 7 and the frame rate appears to have dropped sharply. I reloaded the app and it is the same. Almost unplayable choppy. Anyone else?
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi jws338!

I still do! Just not necessarily here in the feedback/discussions thread since this is the place where you guys can discuss FS18 ;) I'm more active on the bug report threads - but I still read everything, so don't worry :coolnew:
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
EvilAknee

Post by EvilAknee »

The whole grass experience has Slowed significantly, the helper keeps leaving the last row uncut. No exclamation triangle just leaves the last row uncut. The baler moves at SIX Mph! In fs16 I got 17 or 18 bales from meadow, I get 7 bales now? The new map is very nice I agree though a lot of shimmer when looking ahead. I have only played today so still getting used to the 18 version. So far changes/upgrades very enjoyable! One wierd thing the sound stops for a couple of seconds I lose control of tractor, the sound comes back and tractor makes start up sound but the tractor is running! Don't know if mowing oddities are a bug or a change made.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi EvilAknee!

the "shimmer" you are describing is probably due to your phone's hardware and the current shaders in the game. What phone are you playing on?
robotmachine

Post by robotmachine »

Any response to my post, Leviathan?
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

I'm not aware of anything in the update that would cause the framerate to have any problems, but I will gladly ask and get back to you once I know more ;)
robotmachine

Post by robotmachine »

@Leviathan
I gave up for a few days cos it was unplayable, and today it is deciding to play fine. No idea what was up, but it was pretty persistent. Restarted the phone and reinstalled the app and it was choppy as hell. And now it is back to normal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Thanks anyway.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Glad to hear that it now works for you ;)
eatc7402

Post by eatc7402 »

I am trying to play FS18 on a Bluestacks player ion my win10 pc. After the app opens i recieve a 'Click to continue' screen
I ckick and click... nothin happens... Frustated.

eatc7402'
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

We don't support any emulators on PC for our mobile game. (Psst: get outta here before they find you :D )