Farming Simulator 18

Snorris1368

Farming Simulator 18

Post by Snorris1368 »

Why does it say Permission denied when I try to buy coins?

Edit don_apple: moved to FS18 section.
dvapsy
GIANTS Software | QA Analyst

Re: Farming Simulator 18

Post by dvapsy »

To buy coins you have to be signed in with your apple id, connected to the internet and have in app purchases enabled on the device.

On the iOS device, open the Settings screen. Tap General, and then tap Restrictions.
Tap the option to Disable Restrictions. Enter a Restrictions passcode.
By default, all of the apps and services are allowed.
How to post a log file | How to upload images
Danijel12

Post by Danijel12 »

When is coming new update for FS18
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

I have Version 1.3.0.2 from 09.03.2018 on Android Mobile, I think that is last Update.
What is your Version you have installed?
Drinfo

Post by Drinfo »

Because we have a 75 unit/item limit on assets we can purchase it would be great to add several items that would/could reduce some extra units as they are used today. If the KRONE TYPE: TX 560 D trailer, the KRONE TYPE: ZX 560 GD loading wagon, HOLMER TERRA DOS T4-40 BEET Harvester, and the GRIMME VARITRON 470 PLATINUM TERRA TRAC Potato Harvester were added to the game it would reduce tractors to pull the existing two harvesters types. The Krone trailer could reduce the number of trailers as the Krone holds 56000 vs the Krampe which holds 40000. Thats 16000 more product (40% more or almost a half trailer additionally). The Krone loader wagon holds 56000 vs the Lely wagon the holds 42000. Thats 14000 more product per unit (33% more or a third of a wagon). It also would save on trucks as the Krone trailers hold 5000 more than the truck trailers. I know that these 4 items would allow me to purchase between 6 and 8 other assets which I need to be more effective. If Giant does not want to give these away, I would be glad to purchase them to add to the store where they would become standard items for normal purchase. I remember that in some of the older games that some units had pad locks on special equipment. You purchased a key to release them to your game (just like coins). They should not be difficult to add as they already exist in the system.