[FS20]Bug Collection Thread

KingRobTheOdd

Re: [FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Post by KingRobTheOdd »

R3mi5 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:38 pm - On which device you're playing FS20: oneplus 6
- iOS/Android Version: android 10
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? Low
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: strautmann APERION 3401
- Issue: i cant fill trailer strautmann APERION 3401 with ELMER'S MANUFACTURING HAULMASTER
- Steps to reproduce: fix trailer
Just to let you know the mods are not replying on this forum any longer. Haven’t for months now. So don’t hold out on any reply I’m afraid.
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

:hi: I am afraid some of these so called bugs are not actually bugs I am sorry but you can't have everything perfect :sadnew: its not meant to be real life gaming
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
R3mi5

Post by R3mi5 »

Nah this is a simulator. Pc version dont have these bugs, i just want game developer hear me and fix or add some features to the game for better experience.
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
R3mi5

Post by R3mi5 »

FSarndrone wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:22 pm ok here you go https://www.farming-simulator.com/suppo ... ountry=usm :hi:
*thumbsup* :biggrin2:
KingRobTheOdd

Post by KingRobTheOdd »

FSarndrone wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:22 pm ok here you go https://www.farming-simulator.com/suppo ... ountry=usm :hi:
I’ve done this 3 times since January, and no response to any of my requests for help. Worse than useless support. Non existent.
R3mi5

Post by R3mi5 »

I ask add seeds and fertilizer buy by helpers off and they do that
2ConCura2

Post by 2ConCura2 »

- On which device you're playing FS20:
Nintendo Switch Lite

- iOS/Android Version:
n.a.

- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using?

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:
Case IH 7250 Pro + Kuhn Discolander XM 52

- Issue:
When trying to have a helper cultivate the field, it always sows the seeds. Even when the tank is empty it still sows seeds, while I expect it to be only cultivating.

- Steps to reproduce:
Have this combination start working on a field using a helper
Drinfo

Re: Camera does strange things

Post by Drinfo »

IPadProGen3, 512 Gb, 12.9 in, apple magic key board

Running at high res.

While driving down road or field, I always use the camera at its most distant setting. The camera keeps putting me in the cab. Sometimes when this happens it does not want to leave the cab. If I tap on the screen numerous times, the camera goes to middle distance and it circles the entire machine (and wagons if attached). I just keeps circling. If I move to another machine it keeps doing the circling. The only way to stop it is to stop the game and reset the iPad.

1. I have no use for the cab screen.
2. I like to operate at maximum camera distance to get the entire picture of the machines and their positions relative to everything.
3. I dislike being forced into the cab.
4. When changing machines, it always seems that you end up in an attached wagon or right at the back of a machine, and not at the distance and angle that you left the machine view at.
5. The height of the camera provides less viewing area on higher land. It should be constant with the lower land.

Thanks,
Drinfo
BLIZ06

Post by BLIZ06 »

- On which device you're playing FS20: iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iOS/Android Version: iOAS 13.5.2
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? High
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: All
- Issue: camera begins spinning and won’t stop, scrolls through options in menu
- Steps to reproduce: Not sure
Usandthagunns

Post by Usandthagunns »

the entire game needs to be fixed, made to run on more phones, add more content, add mod support, add multiplayer, add somewhere to park equipment, look at fs20 forums nothing but complains about game. Please stop having the pay me *censored* mentality.
Usandthagunns

Post by Usandthagunns »

When you try to harvest at night lights do not come on any of the tractors in game, also tested harvester harvesters lights also do not come on for new John deer equipment when you hire a worker. If you do it yourself lights come on.
Westley

Post by Westley »

-On which device are you playing FS20: Samsung Galaxy S8

Android version: 9

Hardware Settings: High

Tool: Bednar Subsoiler

Issue: When attempting to use the Bednar Subsoiler while hiring a worker the fertilizer that's attached to it does not function. But if used without a helper then it works. Also I've checked to see if the fertilizer box has been filled.

Steps to reproduce: Fill the Bednar Subsoiler with solid fertilizer then hire a worker to cultivate/ plow a field. Then try it without the helper (yourself) and see if theres a difference (if the fertilizer is used by the worker).
FreshStart15

Post by FreshStart15 »

CODE: SELECT ALL
- On which device you're playing FS20: iPhone 8+
- iOS/Android Version: 13.6.1
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? High
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Fertilizers and Sprayers
- Issue: I am not able to hire AI workers now for anything connected to a fertilizer or spreader. If I click on the worker, it immediately goes to saying the task has been completed. I have tried multiple tractors and multiple fields with same results.
- Steps to reproduce:
Geno64

Post by Geno64 »

The gyro doesn't work I turn and goes off other direction I am on realme 6 with OS Android 10 play on normal grafics