[FS20]Bug Collection Thread

ReVlxrD

Re: [FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Post by ReVlxrD »

- On which device you're playing FS20: Pocophone f3
- iOS/Android Version: Android 11
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using?
Very high
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: vehicle
- Issue: the vehicles are stuck
- Steps to reproduce: when i try to accelerate the vehicles it won't happen anything, and another weird thing, when i'm walking, i cant stay still i will move forward automatically.
JJCC6391

Post by JJCC6391 »

The FT 300 did not auto attach/detach to/from tractor as you stated, I am playing the iOS Game App on iPhone 7+.
drnics wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:51 am - On which device you're playing FS20: IPAD PRO
- iOS/Android Version: IOS 13.3
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? ?
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Grimme Rooster 604 (beets) Grimme SE260 (potatoes)
- Issue: Requires a haulm topper - there is not one available to buy???
- Steps to reproduce: Go to shop and read 'details' sections, also list by brand and work through all Grimme objects - there is not a topper except as part of a Variation 470 Platinum Terra.

(EDIT Lavis): Hello, thank you for the report. This is not an issue, this is intended. As soon as you attach the Grimme Rootster 604 to a tractor, the FT 300 becomes attached automatically to the same tractor, and disappears as soon as you unattach the Rootster again.
So technically you purchase both tools at once. Hope this helps you out!
a_pplepie

Post by a_pplepie »

- On which device you're playing FS20: iPhone XS Max
- iOS/Android Version: iOS 14.8
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? Very High
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Mower
- Issue: If you mow grass on land you don’t own, the land under it turns into a no texturized bluish gray color. You can drive over it, but it just loses texture and color.
- Steps to reproduce: Not sure, I have tried waiting, resetting graphics, and saving the game.

- NOTES: If there is a quick fix, please let me know, or fix it completely. Thanks, a_pplepie
Springjester

Post by Springjester »

- On which device you're playing FS20: iOS
- iOS/Android Version: 15.0.2
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? High
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: The world
- Issue: Ground disappearing
- Steps to reproduce: cut grass or create a new field
Farmerfred

Post by Farmerfred »

KingRobTheOdd wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:48 pm - On which device you're playing FS20: iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation)
- iOS/Android Version: IOS 13.3 (17C54)
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? Very high
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: multiple
- Issue: issue 1 - bales fall into animal pen are not utilised. When offloading hay / grass win bale trailer, some have fallen into the pen area, these do not get logged in or used, see the video below (might take a few moments to load, big gif)

- Steps to reproduce: if you dump a trailer of bales at the feeding point, some may fall into the pen, these are not added to the available feed. Note the hay and grass stock levels in the gif above, and both types of bales inside the pen.

- Issue: Issue 2 - very poor help files and guidance. As a new user to FS with FS 20, I find the level of help in the help menus’s to be next to useless. I took hours on end of researching older versions of the game on google / YouTube to figure out what each item does. I think there is too much presumption that everyone already knows the intricacies of the game.

For one instance, the following area in the biogas plant has no documentation or guidance about what it does, and after trying everything with every conceivable tool, I must say I’m none the wiser about what this is - or how to use it.

A few other things I’ve noticed on this version;

3. The map is too small, could do with expansion.
4. 4 helpers is way too low, causes too much of a grind.
5. Lack of helpers to bring vehicles to locations annoying
6. Lack of loaders, grabbers etc is very annoying.
7. No manual offload of trailers, loaders etc is annoying. Want to manually offload bales, no option. Want to empty a trailer to use it for a different product, impossible.

8. Crop detail is very low at a short distance - see image below;

As I say, I’m new to the game, I love the detail but I feel that it’s lacking in places that could be easily resolved. I think it shouldn’t be too hard to expand the versions on capable devices.

Apologies if there’s dupes here.
Hey mate… an option to fix the problem with distance is simply turn up your graphics in settings. Select menu, settings, and turn up graphics to very high. The bale bug is quite annoying, no idea what’s up with that… I use a loading wagon because it bothers me I have bales stuck in the loading dock at the barn from it.

Either one is not great but max is better… performance wise I stick with min… I’m on an iPhone 11

I’m assuming this is your bale bug
Smarty715

Post by Smarty715 »

- On which device you're playing FS20: iPad Pro 11” 2nd Gen
- iOS/Android Version: iOS 14.8
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? High
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Ground
- Issue: graphics glitch, ground turns to large grey sections
- Steps to reproduce: mow, seed, or plow ground

Very frustrating!!! When I mow, seed, or plow, some areas of the ground are turning into large grey sections. I see many others here with the same problem. It needs to be corrected! Game becoming unplayable! 😡
cartler

Post by cartler »

- On which device you're playing FS20:
Samsung S9

- iOS/Android Version:
Android

Medium graphics
45x speed

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:
CLAAS LEXION 8900
Any trailer

- Issue:
When the auger screw is collapsed behind the harvester and it still has grain, placing a trailer next to the harvester will make the auger screw swing out, but it will not uncollapse.

- Steps to uncollected.
1. Harvest grain
2. Turn off harvester and the screw will fold back behind the harvester
3. Place tractor on left side of harvester
4. Screw will swing out but not unfold
Bart755

Post by Bart755 »

It seems I have the same issue as ReVlxrD (above)

- On which device you're playing FS20: Xiaomi MI 11I
Very high
- Issue: the vehicles do not drive forward/backwards. When I am outside a vehicle my character automatically moves forward.
- Steps to reproduce: Simply log in and be in or outside a vehicle. Seems to be related to control issue? I'm just using the phone, nothing else...
blang22

Post by blang22 »

anybody else having issues with equipment freezing while driving after the recent update ??
vehicles freeze all over the map.. thought it was just due to all the equipment around the barn yard ... but its not, its all over the map
tried deleting the game from my iPhone 6+ and redownloading to fix issue but that didn't help after turning the phone completely off a couple times
not sure if its something with the new update or not .. any input would be greatly appreciated

Graphics are on LOW, traffic is off and it happens in real time thru 45x speed in the time scale

thanks in advance
StJosiel

Post by StJosiel »

CODE: SELECT ALL

- On which device you're playing FS20: Galaxy S20 FE SM-G780G/DS
- iOS/Android Version: Android Version 11 version: G780GXXS3AUL3
Timescale: any
Graphics: any
Steering Sensitivity: any
Gyroscope Steering; On
Horizon tilt: any
Traffic: any
Helper refill: any
Music Volume: any
SFX Volume: any
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: All vehicles
- Issue: Gyroscope steering will constantly turn left and right without any movement of the phone. I have recalibrated and tested the gyroscope of the device and no other apps seems to have this issue.
- Steps to reproduce: Enable Gyroscopic steering, try to drive any vehicle.
Sisohiv

Post by Sisohiv »

I can't be sure if this is a bug or just a really bad attempt at adding a layer of 'difficulty'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlA1HtTnC_E
anthu

Post by anthu »

Sisohiv wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:36 am I can't be sure if this is a bug or just a really bad attempt at adding a layer of 'difficulty'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlA1HtTnC_E
You are here in the FS20 (mobilegame) sektion, not in the FS22 forum.
a bugreport should post in
https://feedback.giants-software.com
Lg
Andreas
NickTheGoose

Post by NickTheGoose »

On which device you're playing FS20: Pocophone f3
Very high
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: all vehicles
- Issue: Accelator does not work on any vehicles. Slider with slider but vehicle does not accelerate.
- Steps to reproduce: when i try to accelerate the vehicles it won't accelerate. Additionally, when i'm walking in person mode I can't stay still i will move forward automatically.
Ibrohim

Post by Ibrohim »

ReVlxrD wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:23 pm - On which device you're playing FS20: Pocophone f3
Very high
- Steps to reproduce: when i try to accelerate the vehicles it won't happen anything, and another weird thing, when i'm walking, i cant stay still i will move forward automatically.
karlikrle

Post by karlikrle »

Ibrohim wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:07 pm
ReVlxrD wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:23 pm - On which device you're playing FS20: Pocophone f3
Very high
Are You solve this issue?