[FS20]Bug Collection Thread

rbussmann

Re: [FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Post by rbussmann »

- On which device you're playing FS20: Iphone 8
- iOS/Android Version: 13.3
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? Very High
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: All
- Issue: Need to know what the red/exclamation marks mean on the vehicle overview page. Does it mean that the vehicle will be losing some of it's ability? Does it mean that the value has dropped below a certain point. You cannot pick on it to see what it means. Could you clarify? I have sold vehicles and purchased new ones because of this. Is this what you had in mind?
- Steps to reproduce:Use some equipment for a while (time frame unknown) and this will show up.

J.D.SKAlpel

Post by J.D.SKAlpel »

rbussmann wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:51 pm - On which device you're playing FS20: Iphone 8
- iOS/Android Version: 13.3
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? Very High
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: All
- Issue: Need to know what the red/exclamation marks mean on the vehicle overview page. Does it mean that the vehicle will be losing some of it's ability? Does it mean that the value has dropped below a certain point. You cannot pick on it to see what it means. Could you clarify? I have sold vehicles and purchased new ones because of this. Is this what you had in mind?
- Steps to reproduce:Use some equipment for a while (time frame unknown) and this will show up.

If i remember every vehicle have "lifetime" its about 600 hours. If you work with it much and much hours, the price get lower for sale..
rbussmann

Post by rbussmann »

Thanks!
Then with some of them only having 30 +/- hours, should they be showing red already? Strange...
Wendell

Post by Wendell »

- On which device you're playing FS20:pixel 2, pixel 4
- iOS/Android Version: 10
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using?medium
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:any vehicle
- Issue:gyroscope steering working on Pixel 2 just fine but not on pixel 4 both running android 10
- Steps to reproduce: open FS 18 or FS 20 on Pixel 4 and the gyroscope steering does not work properly on any vehicle.

I have been playing FS 18 on my Pixel 2 for over a year and everything was working fine, then I upgraded to a Pixel 4 and the gyroscope steering does not respond properly often turning you the wrong way or sometimes not turning at all. Then I got FS 20 thinking this problem might be solved for the newer phones but still does NOT work on my Pixel 4 but works fine on my Pixel 2, and both are running Android 10 like stated above.I can use the slide steering wheel just fine but I much prefer the gyroscope steering.
KingRobTheOdd

Post by KingRobTheOdd »

- On which device you're playing FS20: iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation)
- iOS/Android Version: IOS 13.3 (17C54)
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? Very high
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: multiple
- Issue: issue 1 - bales fall into animal pen are not utilised. When offloading hay / grass win bale trailer, some have fallen into the pen area, these do not get logged in or used, see the video below (might take a few moments to load, big gif)

- Steps to reproduce: if you dump a trailer of bales at the feeding point, some may fall into the pen, these are not added to the available feed. Note the hay and grass stock levels in the gif above, and both types of bales inside the pen.

- Issue: Issue 2 - very poor help files and guidance. As a new user to FS with FS 20, I find the level of help in the help menus’s to be next to useless. I took hours on end of researching older versions of the game on google / YouTube to figure out what each item does. I think there is too much presumption that everyone already knows the intricacies of the game.

For one instance, the following area in the biogas plant has no documentation or guidance about what it does, and after trying everything with every conceivable tool, I must say I’m none the wiser about what this is - or how to use it.

A few other things I’ve noticed on this version;

3. The map is too small, could do with expansion.
4. 4 helpers is way too low, causes too much of a grind.
5. Lack of helpers to bring vehicles to locations annoying
6. Lack of loaders, grabbers etc is very annoying.
7. No manual offload of trailers, loaders etc is annoying. Want to manually offload bales, no option. Want to empty a trailer to use it for a different product, impossible.

8. Crop detail is very low at a short distance - see image below;

As I say, I’m new to the game, I love the detail but I feel that it’s lacking in places that could be easily resolved. I think it shouldn’t be too hard to expand the versions on capable devices.

Apologies if there’s dupes here.
vanilakush

Post by vanilakush »

- On which device you're playing FS20: S8
- iOS/Android Version: 9
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? High
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Price menu
- Issue: No blue marker for great demand, also doesn't look like any price increased.
- Steps to reproduce: Great demand at drakes bioflakes
MrT

Post by MrT »

iPhone X
IOS 13.3.1
Very high
Discolander XM 52
Is there an option of not sowing and only cultivating after filling the machine with seeds?
When buying it said in the description it had the possibility to plant, which implies the is a possibility to turn it off.
KingRobTheOdd

Post by KingRobTheOdd »

I don’t think there’s really any point posting here, the mods are not responding anymore. They aren’t even responding to direct requests for assistance via the support website.
ricou65

Post by ricou65 »

- On which device you're playing FS20: Samsung s5e
- iOS/Android Version: android9
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? high
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:
- Issue:
issue 1 :gyroscopic doesn t work (nor on FS18 neither FS20)
issue 2 :when using disco Lander once fill with seed how to only cultivate a field ? how to use a worker to only cultivate?
issue 3 :impossible to detach the seeder or mke300, the only solution is to reset the mke
- Steps to reproduce:
Servinjesus1

Post by Servinjesus1 »

For those of you having issues with multi-function tools, try starting the worker whilst on the field and off the field. You will notice that one cultivates only and the other seeds and cultivates.
Blewis

Post by Blewis »

FS20 Nintendo Switch. No vehicles on road. Also, when using helpers and the complete the task, movement slows dramatically.
Anonymous19

Post by Anonymous19 »

So disappointed of FS20 too many bugs.
First issue: i have to try more than twice to enter the game. Sometimes it says “change the storage device” don’t know what does that mean.
Second issue: the vehicle sometimes continues to drive and i have no control on it. Have to change it and to go back to get it fixed.
Third issue: the price of the fields aren’t always shown. It says u don’t have enough money to buy the field and i don’t even know the price of it from the beginning.
So many more will come out if i keep playing so please fic them as soon as possible.
R3mi5

Post by R3mi5 »

On which device you're playing FS20: Oneplus 6
- iOS/Android Version: Android 10
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? Low
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: all seeders with fertlizer tank
- Issue: when sowing field which already fartilized with manure or slurry before, seeder is already plant fertlizer again, fertilizer tank level lovering. I using helpers dont buy seeds or fertlizer option.
- Steps to reproduce: stop using fertilizer for seeder when field is already fertilezed and keep fertilizer on seeder.
Last edited by R3mi5 on Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R3mi5

Post by R3mi5 »

On which device you're playing FS20: oneplus 6
- iOS/Android Version: android 10
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: ideal 9t with corn header
- Issue: after hired helper finish unloading corn from combine to trailer hired helper fold header and dont continue the job. Then i put helper on work and combine header unfolding but combine bunker is folding and working with no work position, bunker is closing.
- Steps to reproduce: when emtying combine his continue a job and stop folding
Last edited by R3mi5 on Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R3mi5

Post by R3mi5 »

- On which device you're playing FS20: oneplus 6
- iOS/Android Version: android 10
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: strautmann APERION 3401
- Issue: i cant fill trailer strautmann APERION 3401 with ELMER'S MANUFACTURING HAULMASTER
- Steps to reproduce: fix trailer