Kimpak

Re: [FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Post by Kimpak »

The game no longer works on Pixel 4.
Servinjesus1

Post by Servinjesus1 »

Kimpak - how so?

On OnePlus 8 Pro, game is stuck on infinite loading screen from new save (I have no existing saves)
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

Servinjesus1 wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:14 am Kimpak - how so?

On OnePlus 8 Pro, game is stuck on infinite loading screen from new save (I have no existing saves)
Same deal. When loading a save game or even trying to start a new one it just stays on the loading screen forever.

I opened a support ticket and they literally just told me it won't work on some phones now. Judging by the increasing number of one star reviews on the app store there are a lot of phones affected.
BLIZ06

Post by BLIZ06 »

- On which device you're playing FS20: IPad Air 2 (3rd generation)
- iOS/Android Version: iOS 14.2
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? High
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Tractor/Autoloading Wagon/ Barn
- Issue: When I delivery bales of hay or straw, the bales fly all over then place when the auto loading trailer releases them. It happens at the sheep feed trough and cow feed trough with hay and the livestock barn for both hay and straw.
- Steps to reproduce: Bale some hay or straw and try to deliver to feed troughs for food or livestock barn to sell
Servinjesus1

Post by Servinjesus1 »

Thanks for the compatibility fix! Can finally enjoy the game again. :biggrin2:

One small thing, the left dpad seems to not work when using my PS4 controller.

- On which device you're playing FS20: OnePlus 8
- iOS/Android Version: Android 11, OxygenOS 11.0.2.2.IN11AA
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? Very High
- Vehicles: Starting 3 work to reproduce bug, regardless of AI
- Issue: Cannot change vehicle on map or in-game using left dpad button
- Steps to reproduce: BT a PS4 remote, start brand new game, attempt to cycle vehicles using left and right dpad buttons. Right will work but left won't. Repeat cycle attempt in vehicle tab of map to same effect.
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

Servinjesus1 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:13 am Thanks for the compatibility fix! Can finally enjoy the game again. :biggrin2:

One small thing, the left dpad seems to not work when using my PS4 controller.

- On which device you're playing FS20: OnePlus 8
- iOS/Android Version: Android 11, OxygenOS 11.0.2.2.IN11AA
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? Very High
- Vehicles: Starting 3 work to reproduce bug, regardless of AI
- Issue: Cannot change vehicle on map or in-game using left dpad button
- Steps to reproduce: BT a PS4 remote, start brand new game, attempt to cycle vehicles using left and right dpad buttons. Right will work but left won't. Repeat cycle attempt in vehicle tab of map to same effect.
That's intentional. I had to figure this out for myself, the left dpad is now used to switch seed type when you have a planter/seeder equipped. Since the input (y for my controller) that used to change seed type now switches you to walking mode. You can only use right dpad to change vehicles.
Servinjesus1

Post by Servinjesus1 »

Kimpak wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:45 pm That's intentional. I had to figure this out for myself, the left dpad is now used to switch seed type when you have a planter/seeder equipped. Since the input (y for my controller) that used to change seed type now switches you to walking mode. You can only use right dpad to change vehicles.
OK, but how about using DPad Left for switching just in the map? I'd be totally OK with that as a workaround. (Ultimately L1 and R1 are already modifiers, so adding R1+DPad_Left/Right or L1+DPad_Left/Right for choosing seeds - in both directions! - seems to make sense & would be awesome)
jbp901

Post by jbp901 »

CODE: SELECT ALL

- On which device you're playing FS20: Galaxy S10e SM-G970U REV1.0
- iOS/Android Version: Android Version 11 SW version: G970USQS4FUA1
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using?
Timescale: any
Graphics: any
Steering Sensitivity: any
Gyroscope Steering; On
Horizon tilt: any
Traffic: any
Helper refill: any
Music Volume: any
SFX Volume: any
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: All vehicles
- Issue: Gyroscope steering will constantly turn left and right without any movement of the phone. I have recalibrated and tested the gyroscope of the device and no other apps seems to have this issue. Issue started after an update from Sprint/Samsung.
- Steps to reproduce: Enable Gyroscopic steering, try to drive any vehicle.
Gmax100

Post by Gmax100 »

- On which device you're playing FS20: Galaxy S8
- iOS/Android Version: Android 8.0
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? High
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Every
- Issue: Driving over animals markers now always opens the animal shop. This is annoying since you need the space between the silo and the cow marker to turn around. The sheep farm just became more annoying. Making the trigger only work when you're on foot would be appreciated!
- Steps to reproduce: Drive over any animal marker/trigger using any vehicle.
Claas_Xerion500

Post by Claas_Xerion500 »

Hi Giants
My Bug is in Fs20.
When I was mowing, there were suddenly white squares on the ground. The squares haven't gone since then. My Mapground is now White around the field. Please fix the Bug.
JN0777

Post by JN0777 »

I have the same problem on newest version of iOS on iPad. Just got game yesterday, when you cut grass or go on grass a little with a seeder, the green background behind the blades of grass turns white. It is really annoying.

iOS

iPad

Newest version

Green background of grass turns white upon any interaction with grass.
DannyMac17

Post by DannyMac17 »

Same as the previous 2 replies. Since updating to the version with the John Deere cotton picker, grass and roads turn white and stay white when approaching them. It’s incredibly annoying and detracts from the experience, rendering the game almost unplayable.

iOS 14.3
iPad Pro 12.9 inch 3rd generation

I also tried a brand new game and got the same result - white grass and roads so it’s not a corruption of a save game.
Adam171

Post by Adam171 »

Device: huawei y9s
Android version : 10.0
Settings : low
Object: Horses
Problem : i went to the horse ranch to buy my first horse, i got the pickup truck and the 2 piece animal carrier but when i entered the mark on The ground where i can buy the horse, there were no horses in the list, i tried a few more times while doing farm stuff in between tries to let time pass but still no horses.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Adam171 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:09 am Device: huawei y9s
Android version : 10.0
Settings : low
Object: Horses
Problem : i went to the horse ranch to buy my first horse, i got the pickup truck and the 2 piece animal carrier but when i entered the mark on The ground where i can buy the horse, there were no horses in the list, i tried a few more times while doing farm stuff in between tries to let time pass but still no horses.
I believe you have to go to the animal dealer and haul them to the horse ranch.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.