Servinjesus1

Re: [FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Post by Servinjesus1 »

Secondary Implement Stuck

Device: iPhone 7+

iOS Version: 13.2.3

Hardware Profile: N/A but Very High

Vehicle/Object/Etc: MKE and Axis spreader

Issue: I discovered that you can attach a secondary implement to the mke cultivator, which was exciting for the first time using it. However, now the fertilizer I put on is stuck on the cultivator and does not spread fertilizer any more.

Also, hired help doesn’t do anything, even cultivate, it just sits there with the two implements attached. It worked fine when I first attached the two together.

Reproduction: Attach secondary then use it, then log out and restart the game. Not sure if any combination of detaching, attaching, using the implements, or restarting the game will help cause the issue.

I can’t figure out how to include a photo from iPhone.Image

Hello, we tried reproducing this, but unfortunately couldn't. It worked fine detaching and working with the combination even after closing/saving the game. Have you tried resetting the tools to the shop, maybe that could solve your issue?
Mjkrening1

Post by Mjkrening1 »

iOS/iPhone XR.

Graphics settings,high.

Any tractor with any trailers.

It is possible to attach multiple trailers to the same tractor at the same time.

How to recreate: self explanatory.

I tried to post pictures but it didn’t work.

Hello, we tried reproducing this, but could not. Could you try posting pictures with https://image.giants-software.com/ cheers
Jpeaden7112

Post by Jpeaden7112 »

- On which device you're playing FS20: Samsung Galaxy s9
- iOS/Android Version: Adnroid 9
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? Mid
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Objects: Everything
- Issue: Can not load game says failed to load saved game. Please try again or use diffrent storage device... I was playing this game this morning saved and closed it out and now I can't open it back up and I have restarted the game

(EDIT Lavis): Hello and thank you for the report. Unfortunatelly we are not able to reproduce this issue. Do you got any further informations? Do you play the game Online or Offline?
Guil

Post by Guil »

- On which device you're playing FS20: Samsung galaxy S10e
- iOS/Android Version: Android 10
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? Medium/high
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: ideal combine
- Issue: harvested canola on field 12, went to field 11 with soybean and an empty harvester. Set the helper and 3/4 way down the field got a message saying helper finished. Tried myself but wouldn't harvest, then noticed it somehow recorded the soybean as canola in the harvester
- Steps to reproduce: harvest canola on 12, empty and harvest 11 with soybean using a helper.

(EDIT Lavis): Hello Guil. Thank you for the report, but we are not able to reproduce this issue. The harvester works as intended with the two fruit types on those fields.
jws338

Post by jws338 »

iPad running 13.3
Hardware set at High
Veichle, Harvestor, Seeder and Cuivator
Problem After buying a second harvester, cultivator and planter the AI icon is not always there to use. Some of time when it is there it won't do anything. I sure hope you can get these problems fixed soon.

JOHN

(EDIT Lavis): This is not a bug, there is a limit of 4 workers at the same time at mobile. But we forwarded a feature request to add more helpers to our devs.
drnics

Post by drnics »

- On which device you're playing FS20: IPAD PRO
- iOS/Android Version: IOS 13.3
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? ?
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Grimme Rooster 604 (beets) Grimme SE260 (potatoes)
- Issue: Requires a haulm topper - there is not one available to buy???
- Steps to reproduce: Go to shop and read 'details' sections, also list by brand and work through all Grimme objects - there is not a topper except as part of a Variation 470 Platinum Terra.

(EDIT Lavis): Hello, thank you for the report. This is not an issue, this is intended. As soon as you attach the Grimme Rootster 604 to a tractor, the FT 300 becomes attached automatically to the same tractor, and disappears as soon as you unattach the Rootster again.
So technically you purchase both tools at once. Hope this helps you out!
drnics

Post by drnics »

- On which device you're playing FS20: IPAD PRO
- iOS/Android Version: IOS 13.3
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? ?
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Lizard Pickup2014
- Issue: When driving through fields the crops appear through the vehicle
- Steps to reproduce: doesn't effect game play - but thought you might like to know

(EDIT Lavis): Hello, thank you for the report, but this is not a bug. Since there is no crop desctruction and foilage bending in the mobile version. But we forwarded this as a feature request to our devs.
Servinjesus1

Dear God, What Is This Thing?

Post by Servinjesus1 »

So this abomination is possible:
*removed image due to corrupt link*

IPhone, mower and loading wagon. I think it’s a bug with the loading wagon trying to attach to the tractor rather than use the three-point hitch on the mower.

Edit (Uruora): Thanks, we have forwarded this to the devs.
Remission

Post by Remission »

- On which device you're playing FS20: Samsung A40
- iOS/Android Version: 9
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? low
Issue 1:
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: ARCUSIN FSX 63.72
- Issue: implement stays unfolded, but you can drive at full speed
- Steps to reproduce: load a full load of bales and unload, then you are unable to turn off the trailer, but you can drive at full speed and collect bales
Issue 2:
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: shop
- Issue: vehicle continues to drive when you enter the shop
- Steps to reproduce: self explanatory
Issue 3:
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: map
- Issue: when you plant grass it is not shown on the map. the place where you planted just stays blank, it doesn't show growth stages and fruit type
- Steps to reproduce: self explanatory

(EDIT Lavis): Hello Remission, thank you for those finds.
Issue 1: We are already aware of this issue and we forwarded it to our devs to find a solution.
Issue 2: Same here, I know this is annoying and we forwarded it
Issue 3: This is not an issue, you can turn on the grass visibility in the field section of the map overview. The lowest button is turned off by default and you need to turn it on, it changes its color from grey to green and grass gets visible on the map.
Thank you for the reports
Shroppy_Fergie

Post by Shroppy_Fergie »

- On which device you're playing FS20:
iPad Pro 2nd Gen
- iOS/Android Version:
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using?

No sound on menu or in game from download (installed today) for all screens and different machines.
Have checked settings - SFX volume on 100%, iPad master volume on full. Tried closing and restarting App and restarting ipad. Still mute.

(EDIT Lavis): Hello, unfortunately we were not able to reproduce this issue. Maybe there is a problem with your device? Have you tried it with headphones?
N20

Post by N20 »

CODE: SELECT ALL

- On which device you're playing FS20:
Doogee N20 (Y9 plus)

- iOS/Android Version:
Android 9 Pie

- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using?
Low

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:
All vehicles

- Issue:
I can't accelerate, the unique solution is to plug a controller an touch the camera sink then the screen speed bar starts to work until you close the app!

- Steps to reproduce:
launch the game , start a savegame and there you are!

(EDIT Lavis): Hello, thank you for the report, unfortunatelly we are not able to reproduce this issue. Try to turn the Bluetooth of your device off, maybe it connects to some other device around.
Aqualize

Post by Aqualize »

- On which device you're playing FS20: Nintendo Switch Lite
- iOS/Android Version: 9.1.0
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? N/A
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Fendt Favorit 515c and New Holland TX 32 Header (haven't checked other combinations)
- Issue: While trailing the header the button for hiring a worker is available. Different if pressed there are different messages depending on if in a harvestable field or not. The hire-worker button shouldn't be available at all for this combination.
- Steps to reproduce: Hook up the header to the tractor and press 'Y' button.

(EDIT Lavis): Thank you for the bug report. We forwarded this to our devs.
Last edited by Aqualize on Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aqualize

Post by Aqualize »

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Case IH 7250 Pro with RABE MKE 300 and AMAZONE ED 3000-C or ALPEGO Jet-M (haven't tested more combinations)
- Issue: If hooking up any of the seeders directly to the tractor I get a front weight. If hooking up the power harrow in between (to make two jobs in one pass) there isn't any front weight (and the tractor is very light in the front). I would expect that once the seeders are on it should get the front weight. Alternatively, add it on already when only hooking up the power harrow so it's always there.
- Steps to reproduce: Hookup the equipment to the tractor.

(EDIT Lavis): Hello Aqualize, thank you for this find! We forwarded it to our devs to find a solution.
Aqualize

Post by Aqualize »

- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: N/A
- Issue: There is a Settings option for Music Volume. The only affect it has is the starting screen of the game. Is it the only place where we get some music? Seems kind of odd and that you have to start an actual game to reach the Settings menu to be able to control this. I would like some tunes in the gameplay too.

(EDIT Lavis): This is not really a bug, since we don't got the radio in the mobile version, there is only music in the title screen. But we forwarded your feature request to our devs.
J.D.SKAlpel

Post by J.D.SKAlpel »

- On which device you're playing FS20: Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
- iOS/Android Version: 10 QKQ1.190825.002
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? High
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: N/A

Here is screen of two connected devices.
It seems that it is possible to connect two different devices as long as one is short and the other has a long, articulated arm. Thanks to the auto-connect function, multiple devices are connected. I will write more of my observations about the game in a new thread: Developer Questions. Which I'm going to write.

(EDIT Lavis): Thank you for the report, but this is not really a bug. Since the tractor got 2 different kinds of attachers, it is possible to attach 2 different kinds of tools at the same time.