[FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Meanroo

Re: [FS20]Bug Collection Thread

Post by Meanroo »

- On which device you're playing FS20:
iPhone X
- iOS/Android Version:
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using?
Medium
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:
All
- Issue:
When playing and I get an alarm/reminder, I swipe it away when it appear over the game and continue playing. The issue is that the sound stops to work. Even if I quit the game from the top menu/options and come out in the start page, it doesn't appear. I even swipe/leave the game completely and comes back, no sound. I need to kill it completely, then it's back.
- Steps to reproduce:
I guess, set an alarm, when it appears, swipe it away (snooze). The sounds stop to work.

EDIT(Lethian): Good find! We forwarded this to the devs, thanks.
XiniX

Post by XiniX »

- On which device you're playing FS20: iPad 6th gen.

- iOS/Android Version: iOS 13.2.3 with Steelseries Nimbus controller
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? High
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Shop menu with Steelseries Nimbus controller
- Issue: The details screen doesn't open with the controller's right joystick push button
- Steps to reproduce: Use the shop menu with the Nimbus controller

EDIT(Lethian): This is due to the current mapping we have on the Nimbus. We forwarded the info to the devs and are looking into maybe solving this for this particular controller ;)
FS19: Macbook
FS22: Mac mini M1
FS14, FS16, FS18, FS20: iPad

Log.txt, how to post?
Images, how to post?
BigAl Farming

Post by BigAl Farming »

- On which device you're playing FS20: iPad Pro
- iOS/Android Version: 13.2.3
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? Very High
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Fendt Favorit 515c + Seeder Jet-M
- Issue: Growth speed too fast. Start planting crop on the start-up fields using a helper but the field starts to grow as the seeds are still being planted. By the time helper reaches planting at the end of the field, the beginning is already ready for harvesting! Looking on the map, the field has all growth phases at once - two or 3 strips of each stage of the green (growing) and then yellow (harvest) colour phases.
- Steps to reproduce: start game, plant seeds

EDIT (Lavis): Thank you for the feedback! We forwarded this to the devs.
Meanroo

Post by Meanroo »

iPhone X
- iOS/Android Version:
Medium
All
- Issue:
I'm using the manure spreader Flex 23.
First. When using the AI it doesn't use the load on the spreader. I guess it "buys" the manure on the fly, when driving, because the cost of using the AI is so expensive. It is constantly counting down in huge speed. This could not be right? Why isn't the AI using the manure on the spreader?
Second. The amount of manure used for one field must be wrong using this wagon. It's the biggest spreader and It uses/spreads an entire load on a field, and the field isn't that big. This could not be right. I mean.. as I wrote above, it's the biggest spreader and I cannot even use the manure for two fields. Compared to FS18 the biggest spreader could be used for several fields.
- Steps to reproduce:
Well, based on above I think you know how to reproduce it.

EDIT (Lavis): Thank you for the feedback. To first: If a helper is activated, he always buys his own manure and does not use the one filled in the tank. To second: We forwarded this to the devs, thanks.
Servinjesus1

Post by Servinjesus1 »

Great Demand Cheaper than Usual?

Device: iPhone 7+

iOS Version: 13.2.3

Hardware Profile: N/A but Very High

Vehicle/Object/Etc: Drake’s Bio Flakes, Canola

Issue: I just finished a Great Demand with canola to find that the price during demand was... cheaper? It was on demand for $1100-some-odd dollars, which was cheaper than the farmer’s market anyway, but once it was over the bio flakes price jumped to $1350? Seems like a bug...

Reproduction: Check Great Demands with a few crops and locations, but Bio Flakes Canola specifically had this issue.

EDIT (Lavis): Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately we where not able to reproduce this issue. I had a selling price on canola of 885$ and it raised to 1565$ while there was great demand at Drakes Bio Flakes. But we will keep an eye on this issue.
Limond

Post by Limond »

Device: iPhone XS
Version: latest 13.2 or something
Graphics: high and very high (happens on both)
Vehicle: all
Issue: strange looking sunflower texture when at close range 2d and just willow lines couldn’t get an image uploaded to show it off
Reproduce: grow sunflowers and look at them

EDIT (Lavis): Thank you for the report! This issue is known already and should be fixed in the upcoming days.
Meanroo

Post by Meanroo »

iPhone X
- iOS/Android Version:
Medium
All
- Issue:
In the relation to my previous post regarding the manure spreader Flex 23. Either I have more issues with this machine, or I really need an explanation.
First: If I stop the tractor on a field, with the Flex 23 still going, it continues to empty itself. In the relation to other machines (I haven't tried everyone) they do not empty themselves.
Second: When using the Flex 23, the soil doesn't change color to the "darker" tone. I have no idea what I have spread or not.
I did a test. I started with the Flex 23 and drove some "meters" when it was active. There was no cooler change. Then I got the Axis 40.2 fertilizer spreader and drove on the same track and in the beginning when I used the manure spreader it looks like it hasn't got any manure, but when the axis fertilizer continues it gets the darker tone.

- Steps to reproduce:
First: Start the Flex 23, and stop the tractor on a field. Look at the staple which indicates the amount of manure, it decreases.
Second: Spread using the Flex 23 on a field and notice the non-changing-tone.

EDIT (Lavis): To First: You need to turn the machine of by pressing the function button. Otherwise it will empty itself as long as long as it is filled. To Second: In FS20, there is no special ground texture for spreaded manure. But you can have a look on the map overview menu where you used the manure to fertilize already.
Meanroo

Post by Meanroo »

iPhone X
- iOS/Android Version:
Medium
All
- Issue:
The AI isn't Intelligent. When using the harvester TX 32, which its related header, it isn't using its width when harvesting. This is very annoying and takes more time to harvest when using the AI.

- Steps to reproduce:
Start the harvester and look where is is driving and how it uses its width.

EDIT (Lavis): Thank you for the feedback. We forwarded this to the devs.
ktrain

Post by ktrain »

- On which device you're playing FS20: iPhone X
- iOS/Android Version: 13.2.3
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? High
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Bales at the barn
- Issue: I’ve dropped bales at the barn to sell, but they don’t go anywhere - it makes it difficult to drop any more. The price isn’t shown in the prices menu, which isn’t such a big deal but nothing gets recorded on the finances either where it says ‘bales sold’ so unsure if it’s coming under harvest profits or not?
- Steps to reproduce: Drop bales off trailer at the barn, checking prices and finances.

EDIT (Lavis): Thank you for the report! The sold bales are listed under Harvest Income at the moment, but this is not intended, we forwarded the info to our devs. to change it.
Meanroo

Post by Meanroo »

iPhone X
- iOS/Android Version:
Medium
All
- Issue:
The saved games are behaving very odd. Time to time, some of the saved game/data disappears, and then next time, it appears again.
Start the game, and I have only this saved game to choose among.
Restart the game, and suddenly I have these to chose from.
Next time I have only this. Why..?

- Steps to reproduce.
I haven’t found out how to reproduce it.
Meanroo

Post by Meanroo »

iPhone X
- iOS/Android Version:
Medium
Case IH 7250 Pro with Discolander XM 52
- Issue:
When sowing grass, the map shows wrong color. As below, in front of the tractor I just sowed grass, but the soil is brown, when it should be light gray.

(Yes, I sowed Canola the rest of the field but this doesn’t matter)

- Steps to reproduce.
Well, with the above mentioned equipment, sow grass and in the map you see brown color on the field.

Edit Uruora: You haven't activated the filter to display gras on the map. It's still greyed out in the sidebar

Edit Meanroo: Oh, I see. I didn't know one could add filter like that. Thanks for the input *thumbsup*
Last edited by Meanroo on Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R3mi5

Post by R3mi5 »

- On which device you're playing FS20: Oneplus 6
- iOS/Android Version: 10.0.1
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? low
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: all
- Issue: When use AI helper he is buying everything like seeds, fertilizer, manure or something like that. Would be nice if you add option to turn off AI buying like in fs19
And i want to give advice to add button to fold and unfold equipment. It would be nice and realistic. And in map overview vehicles sector must be enter button, then you can switch tractors from map.
- Steps to reproduce: add buttons, options to the game. Thanks folks!

EDIT (Lavis): Thank you for the feedback! We forwarded this to the devs.
jws338

Post by jws338 »

On which device you're playing FS20:
- iOS iPad Pro
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using?Graphics High
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:Ideal 9t
- Issue:After emptying bin of corn into semi and semi leaves the ai just sits there and won't continue to harvest. I have to turn ai off and back on for ai to continue.
- Steps to reproduce: Harvest corn and when bin is full drive semi under auger and empty bin. driver semi away and augar will fold and sits there.

Thanks for that. Forwarded it to the devs, cheers
Last edited by jws338 on Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
jws338

Post by jws338 »

On which device you're playing FS20:
- iOS/iPad Pro purchased last week.
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using?Graphics high
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Fertilizer spreader K105
- Issue: AI refuses to spread fertilizer. Starts and stops right away. Say Ai has finished. This happens on fields 1-4 and after harvest and after cultivating and after planting.
- Steps to reproduce:

Hello, thank you for the report, but we were not able to reproduce it. Maybe you try to use more then 4 helpers at the same time? Because the limit for the mobile version is set to 4.
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

We'll soon release an update that fixes the keyboard issue.
Until then, you can try changing the orientation of your phone before launching the game (try all 4 orientations, or at least both landscape ones and vertical). Also you might want to try with different "screen orientation lock" settings.