Very disappointed in FS20

jws338

Very disappointed in FS20

Post by jws338 »

FS 20 seems to have gone backwards. It is close to FS16, not even close to FS18. Why can't I send a loaded wagon to the grain elevator? Only three harvesters?? No pricing on land. FS 18 was Great, We just need a new map.

This need a update soon. Waste of money as is.

John
jws338

Re: Very disappointed in FS20

Post by jws338 »

jws338 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:28 am FS 20 seems to have gone backwards. It is close to FS16, not even close to FS18. Why can't I send a loaded wagon to the grain elevator? Only three harvesters?? No pricing on land. FS 18 was Great, We just needed a new map. I would never give up AI delivering grain for 3D.

I had a 4 year old iPad Air and it won't work. I had to buy a new iPad to get FS20. You really didn't think this thru.

This need a update soon. Waste of money as is.

John
Ben_zanker

Post by Ben_zanker »

Think your disappointed at least you only spend $10 dollars on it, I wasted $70 dollars for it on my Nintendo switch, stupidly I bought it on the eshop so I can't even refund it. I already had fs17 on my switch to go this I was very very disappointed.
jws338

Post by jws338 »

Ben, I wish I only spent $10 on it. I had to get a new iPad so it would work. This is the worst of all the mobile sims.
Still waiting for a update, They don't even answer anyone.
John
FarmingJensen

Post by FarmingJensen »

Fs2020 its so stuff , i also spend 70$ on it to my switch.
I feel still angry and i deleted it and started to play the fs17 version instead much better.
FarmingJensen

Post by FarmingJensen »

And the worst part of it is that GIANTS software throws a f..... lite weighted version of a farming simulator at it , what the f... is this, do you think all the nintendo switch owners is kids?? I play the nintendo switch because of the portability so dont throw a lite weighted version at nintendo switch and hope that everybody is happy about it
Jasonmaure

Post by Jasonmaure »

Well I too paid 70$ for it on my switch, do dissapointed so far. I was expecting far better game play for fs20, but wow this *censored*. How about some multiplayer , wheres the chickens, front loaders? This game needs major work so upset