FS20 reflection and input

Meanroo

FS20 reflection and input

Post by Meanroo »

Hi
I have some additional input for FS20.
Me and my son.. this has always been a thing with FS for us. We have really enjoyed playing every minute. FS18 was extremely enjoyable. Me and my son played all the time, and you guess what.. yes, multiplayer. We played (and still plays) together every night, not for long 30-60minutes, but this is our thing.
I bought FS20 as a pre-christmas present. For the release day. He was soooo excited. We started it up and … nooo, no multiplayer mode..? WTF? Sorry for saying it but.. This was a really, really bad decision from my point of view. I do understand that things were needed to be left out due of other features. But really, the multiplayer was a really bad move. In the combination as well, leaving out AI support, which could do some tasks like driving from point A to B, delivering goods and more. This would really be solved with the multiplayer game, where you could actually help each other out and doing multiple tasks. Time consuming tasks, “no brainer tasks”. Now you really need to drive all the way yourself. This might be fun 1-2-3 times, but after you’ve played 2-3h, the irritation and bad time spending, kicks in. Really.. *thumbsdown*

I’m really enjoying the graphics, I’m not saying that this is bad, and the playing experience. You have done a good work. But the features which were left out due of this.. no, sorry, it doesn’t weigh up completely. And.. as I wrote above. My son already went back to the FS18, and wants to play the multiplayer mode. That is how it is.. :neutralnew: