Fs 20 review

IDKGFYS

Fs 20 review

Post by IDKGFYS »

First off I'd like to say that it's a good game. You guys clearly put time And effort into the game

Out of 5 stars I'd give the game play a 3.5
1 seems that the control could use a sensitivity adjust ment option due to steering
2 lags a bit witch is understandable to a point
3. On the auto loader for nails it be nice to choose when and were it drops the load. Becuase as is it dont give enufe time to make nice even stacks side by side

Out of 5 stars I'd give map a 4 it's a awesome set up but I'm really disappointed that there is no sheds to place equipment or store bails

Graphics I'd give a 5 stars
Tractors look awesome inside and out the equipment looks great as well map and all I've seen so for. For mobile it's pretty good

Suggestions
1 bring back front loaders so we can stack bails
2 add sheds
3 give players little better control of there game such as steering sensitivity and of the auto loader
4 add in a online shop so people can download different tractors and equipment instead of having just basic setup
5 allow us to get out of tractors and walk around the map

Thank you for reading
XiniX

Re: Fs 20 review

Post by XiniX »

Good review
I would add a suggestion:
6. Enable a helper function for the baler
FS19: Macbook
FS22: Mac mini M1
FS14, FS16, FS18, FS20: iPad

Log.txt, how to post?
Images, how to post?
farminglife32

Re: Fs 20 review

Post by farminglife32 »

A good addition would be contracting or a more complex system to not lose yield. This would give players more things to do while waiting for crops to grow and new ways to use machinery and make money. Love the game btw.