Ava12

Re: .

Post by Ava12 »

I'm a huge fan of FS18 and I was quite surprised to find out that there's FS20 available for android devices. Sadly not for mine. I've got a Samsung S7 with an Exynos SoC and am running a custom ROM. Is it due to the fact that I don't like the bloated stock ROMs of Samsung or some other reasons I can't buy this amazing new version of the game?
Greetz
Ava
Geno64

Re: .compatible

Post by Geno64 »

just checking is i phone 7 compatible with fs20 maybe buy if so
Adrianbello06

Re: .

Post by Adrianbello06 »

Porque no anda en un samsung a20s el unico problema es que no acelera las maquinas
Adrianbello06

Re: Farming Simulator 20 for Android Incompatible

Post by Adrianbello06 »

Tengo un samsung a20s lo instale pero las maquinas no aceleran y tuve una observacion q a lo q me meto en la tienda y salgo el vehiculo esta andando lo dejo todo acelerado entro a la tienda y acelera pero cuando salgo se detiene y no avanza que sera
anthu

Re: Farming Simulator 20 for Android Incompatible

Post by anthu »

Stegei wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:38 am CheyenneAutumn, for the moment it is the correct behavior that the SM-T290 and SM-T590 are marked as "not supported". They are simply to weak for the game to work well enough at the moment. We will however continue to work on the performance side and might eventually be able to enable those too.
Is the sm-T595 (equal to sm-T590) meanwile FS20 compatible?
Lg
Andreas
FreddoFrog79

Re: Farming Simulator 20 Incompatibility

Post by FreddoFrog79 »

Hi.
Quiet a while ago I posted on here about Farming Simulator 20 being Incompatible with both my Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T590 and SM-T290 tablets.

This issue is still ongoing and is still current.

When are you going to fix this issue, Giants Software? I would have thought you would have tweaked the game by now to make this game compatible for not only my devices, but other devices that are experiencing the same issue.