Lost Saved Game

weilandc

Lost Saved Game

Post by weilandc »

I went ahead and updated with latest FS 20 update for Mobile (iOS), 1.0.2, iOS 13.2.3. After the updated installed and i started the app, my saved game was gone. Paid $5.99 just to have my game deleted after an update, been playing since launch, so have 7 days of playing, about 12-20 hrs logged, and don't want to start over, would like some sort of in-game coin compensation to purchase the equipment i already worked to get.
neverusedaweeder

Re: Lost Saved Game

Post by neverusedaweeder »

Just had the same experience, lost a 10 hour save
Trevor77

Post by Trevor77 »

And me same happened too about twenty hours of played time updated on iOS then restarted game started right back at the beginning. Have sent email to giants and gave low score in game review on App Store on iOS and warned other people not to do the update.
SupaphlyLV

Post by SupaphlyLV »

Same thing here.
Admin, any way to add me to the “lost savegame” people list?
Pretty frustrating

Edit: And now the savegame is kind of back. It is couple of hours away from where I left off, but its pretty close. At least i do not have to start over.
akshitrana

Post by akshitrana »

And same thing happened to me too about 15 hours of played time updated on iOS then restarted game and it started from begining.
techcronus

Post by techcronus »

Same here!
dchenry

Post by dchenry »

Fail to load savegame. Keeps telling me to try again or try a different saving device. Can't do that since it won't allow me in. Can I uninstall and reinstall and not lose my time and money?!
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

dchenry wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:10 pm Fail to load savegame. Keeps telling me to try again or try a different saving device. Can't do that since it won't allow me in. Can I uninstall and reinstall and not lose my time and money?!
Assuming you were connected to an adequate internet connection your game was saved to the cloud. You can uninstall/reinstall without losing anything. I've had to do it a couple times for various reasons.
Hunter08

Post by Hunter08 »

I paid 7 dollars in fs 20 to have 2 about two million dollars and had over 2 million in machinery and accendently clicked delete save can you help me get it back
Last edited by Hunter08 on Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:53 am, edited 2 times in total.