Saving to cloud

jws338

Saving to cloud

Post by jws338 »

What happened to saving to the cloud?

You have left so much out of this version that was in FS18. I don't see any difference in the graphics between 18 and 20 that make losing everything from FS18 worth getting so called 3D.

I sure hope you don't do this when FS21 comes out. Add features without taking away features.

This is a total shame on you Giants, for what you did to your customers.

John
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Re: Saving to cloud

Post by Stegei »

Saving to cloud is now fully automatic, not need to manually sync your savegames anymore. The savegame list will tell you if the savegame is uploaded or not.
Note, at the moment, it will only cloud sync if you are connected to a Wifi connection and through your mobile connection to avoid stressing your data plan (this is something will change in a future update, potentially checking the new iOS 12 data save options and/or adding a option in the game)
blang22

Post by blang22 »

Yea so .. have the cloud on .. have the game selected to be able to save on the cloud.. but on the saved game list it still shows that the game isn't saved.. it says its not uploaded next to the lil cloud and arrow up symbol
Chandu00797

Post by Chandu00797 »

Yes, same here
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

I've found that it won't save to the cloud if I'm not on wifi or on a reliable connection. When I'm running on cell data, no upload. When running on my satellite internet with 600ping, no upload. When I'm at my parents with gig internet, upload works fine.

So I'm guessing the game doesn't want to use your cell data and checks the quality of your current connection before it will upload.