Fs20 Multiplayer

Should fs20 have multiplayer added? If no, I'd like if you could explain why not.

1. Yes
95%
2. No
5%

Total votes: 37

Pewpewshoot72

Fs20 Multiplayer

Post by Pewpewshoot72 »

When is fs20 going to get multiplayer added, cause all the fs games have had multiplayer so I dont see why this one doesnt have multiplayer. One good reason for having multiplayer added is what if you want to play a fs game and you both have fs20, well you cant play together cause there is no multiplayer, so now both you and your friend are sad that you have to play singleplayer.
Eldo31

Re: Fs20 Multiplayer

Post by Eldo31 »

FS19 multiplayer is a flop for families trying to play together, as there is no platform crossplay. Families want to play together locally, but very few homes have multiple PS4/Xbox/PCs, but often have one of each. Without platform crossplay, MP has very little value, and SP appeal is low as everyone fights for their turn. Kids and I were very much looking forward to FS20 Android/Apple/NintendoSwitch crossplay, but alas, another fail. Considering refunds
Also...no forestry? What the heck? Isn't the idea with a newer, supposedly better version to enhance and add features? 6 years of not being able to make a falling tree have an audio file, so just throw out forestry altogether? These mobile versions already have no mod support, so the failure to add MP and the total removal of a major feature of FS18 - forestry - will seriously reduce this version's shelf life and replayability.
Mark Malewski

Post by Mark Malewski »

I purchased Farming Simulator 20 today because I was told that it supports multi player.

I installed it today and can’t figure out how to play multiplayer and now I found this thread and I need a refund!

I only purchased this game for the multiplayer support so that I can play with my family.

Please get this fixed or please issue us a refund! We need multiplayer! Please get this fixed/updated and added right away!
Mark Malewski

Post by Mark Malewski »

Also please add multiplayer and also please add platform crossplay!

We need FS20 Android/Apple/NintendoSwitch crossplay!

Also create “crossplay” between PC/Xbox/PS4 and mobile (Android/Apple/Nintendo Switch)

Make FS19 (for PC/Console) compatible with FS20 (for mobile), so that FS19 & FS20 & FS21 players (for mobile & PC/console) can play together online with cross-platform multiplayer!

Please get the cross-platform multiplayer added and working and also add crossplay (cross platform multiplayer) and please get this done immediately!

As a family we like to play cross platform multiplayer games and this is something we expected for several years now, and can’t believe this still hasn’t been added or fixed!

Please get this added/fixed immediately!
ostoura

Post by ostoura »

My guess is there were a major enhance in FS20 as the land is not flat as FS18 , 16, 14 now we have real hills and valleys , also the zoom in enhanced as you can see the details of the vehicles and fields which shows how more realistic this game become, what I do not like as everyone else here is there is no multiplayers , seems that was not the only thing that missing as we miss the auto drive to selling points (FS18 )too, there was another option also missing which is calling for the tractor from the harvester when you beep (FS16 & 18) what really might be good and bad for some is the grass collecting which become available on the surrounding of the field ,, and since this can be hills or valleys so there was no way to allow us to auto drive the Mower as before so now many auto drive items became only manual which is the bad side about the Grass on the surrounding. although I still appreciate the big effort they have done so far to make it that real but I guess they should review and fix all those issues before FS22.

P.S. may be if you gonna add multiplayer please consider adding more than two players cause that was the case in FS18 and prior may be using GAME Center in iOS or such to allow people to play together online.

Good Job
Hale Bale

Post by Hale Bale »

I have been playing the game on my phone for around 2 weeks now and my ten year old son was itching to farm together. I am actually buying another Xbox so we can play FS17 together. If this game was multiplayer on mobile devices it would be one of the best ever games as we could all literally help with the farm.
YOU WOULD GET MORE SALES OF THE GAME IN APP STORES 100%
DeeL2006

Post by DeeL2006 »

I am super surprised that the game doesn’t have a multiplayer because a lot people buy the games for that reason specially. The game is great in every other way it is just this one thing that it needs!!
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

I would not want to play FS 20 multiplayer. Its too simple of a game when you break it down there just wouldn't be enough to do. At its core you're driving 3 implements (cultivator, seeder/fert, harvester) up and down the same fields. Over and over again. If you're doing animals you swap out those 3 for a different 3-4 (Mower, tedder, windrow, bale). I think it'd get boring pretty quick with multiple people.
akkmovie27

Post by akkmovie27 »

*thumbsup* Ich finde es gut wenn ein mp möglichkeit geben würde, da ich twitch streamer bin könnten dann meine Zuschauer mit mir zusammen zocken.was ich auch noch cool fände wäre wenn man aus den Fahrzeugen aussteigen könnte. Welchen Vorschlag ich auch noch hätte wäre ne bessere animieren der Spiegel.

MfG
Twitch Streamer
akkmovie27
Farmlifefever

Post by Farmlifefever »

Are they working on multiplayer for fs20?
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

Farmlifefever wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:09 pm Are they working on multiplayer for fs20?
They are not as far as anyone knows. 19 is the priority right now with precision farming and a major DLC just dropped.
goanna

Post by goanna »

:hi:
I've been hanging on since FS18, which was and is still a good game cause of the multiplayer aspect but it only had 1 map and that's it. I still play FS18 sometimes because I'm addicted to the FS series on mobile and on PC, so In saying that my family/friends and I were waiting when 20 was released but we found out that it didn't have multiplayer or logging and it didn't sit well with us, we always played FS together on FS mobile or PC.
:?: Please Giants can you put the multiplayer and like 2 or 3 maps so we have a choice into 20 or the next mobile version? That would be so awesome and it would help drastically sell your mobile FS games :smileynew:
:?: By the way Giants, when will the next mobile version be available?
Well done with FS18, its the best mobile version I've played :!: :smileynew:
therealfarmerbey

Post by therealfarmerbey »

Giants please read these comments FS20 has a few missing things like forestry, front loaders etc. but the most important thing that is missing is multiplayer. *IF MULTIPLAYER WAS ADDED THIS COULD BE THE BEST GAME ON MOBILE RN*! The graphics look incredible and thank you for creating this fantastic game!
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Expect a new mobile game next year as FS22 is getting released this year, you may get multiplayer.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Geovani Garcia

Post by Geovani Garcia »

Olá boa tarde Sim a favor do modo multijogador Att