Selling Slurry & Manure IOS FS2020

FrameIT

Selling Slurry & Manure IOS FS2020

Post by FrameIT »

Hi guys,

Do you know is it possible to sell slurry and manure at the biogas union ?

Or is this station meant for chaff only?

IOS FS2020

before hand

Thanks
Sabie1406

Re: Selling Slurry & Manure IOS FS2020

Post by Sabie1406 »

I am also unable to sell my slurry in my Nintendo switch farming simulator 20? Is this a known issue? Are you unable to sell slurry? What I the issue please.
blang22

Post by blang22 »

There aren't any sell points for manure or slurry produced by cattle/pigs... that would be a great update along with a silage silo(s) either for cattle or sale at the bio gas station

- also there isn't a line item in the pricing area for the bio-gas station or for the barn

These updates should be looked into
Baseball11jb

Post by Baseball11jb »

The bio gas plant turns chafe into fertilizer and silage. You can get it from the stations at the bio gas plant but it doesn’t sell them either.
fishzlot

Post by fishzlot »

blang22 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:26 pm There aren't any sell points for manure or slurry produced by cattle/pigs... that would be a great update along with a silage silo(s) either for cattle or sale at the bio gas station

- also there isn't a line item in the pricing area for the bio-gas station or for the barn

These updates should be looked into
You probably already know this but there is a mod available for a slurry sell point that also will take digestate. What is really nice about it is that you can place it right on your bio gas plant structure immediately adjacent to the digestate out take. This allows you to park a slurry spreader tank in that spot and light up both buttons for both filling the tank and selling the digestate at the same time. This function was available in FS17 but the difference was that you had to keep hitting the upload button when the portable tank sold out. With 19 the entire digestate tank will empty out with out you having to do anything but watch. You can't switch off to another vehicle though, you must stay on the tank that is parked at the sell point. If you already have supplemental digestate storage for your own use you can just sell it all. Go get a cup of coffee and make $75,000 in digestate sales as the tank empties out. Here's a tip for you: The tank empties out much more quickly if you park a big liquid tanker there like the 60,000 tank Mod and manually dump out each fill instead of allowing a steady feed with a slurry spreader which will be limited to 30K liters. Like five times more quickly. i think the big tanker mod is under Misc in the vehicle menu.
blang22

Post by blang22 »

yea buddy … this was for FS 20 on mobile and Switch