Repairing vehicles and equipment

Dmaniac777

Repairing vehicles and equipment

Post by Dmaniac777 »

I seem to be experiencing reduced performance from my initial equipment (my Case can barely pull my baler up a hill anymore). They are red in my vehicle list indicating wear, but I can't find a way to repair them.

Anyone know how? I hope there is a way and this isn't a ploy by Giants to sell more coins to replace old equipment.
Illinois Farmer

Re: Repairing vehicles and equipment

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Is there a shop or garage menu?
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dmaniac777

Post by Dmaniac777 »

Not that I've found.
rbussmann

Post by rbussmann »

This is becoming a bigger and bigger issue. I now have 6 pieces of equipment (Tractors, Combine and seeder) that are red and require some kind of attention. I even sold some tractors and replaced with new to get around this. Come on Giants, we need to know what to do and how to get service.
Aqualize

Post by Aqualize »

The Car Wash by the dealer, which deducts money for "Vehicle Running Costs", does that help? Or does it just clean? I haven't gotten to the point where any machine is red in the Vehicle list so can't test it out myself.
Bab3321

Post by Bab3321 »

Go to the washing station. It cleans and repairs the equipment.
MrT

Post by MrT »

Nope, I saw two vehicles turning red and quickly washed or “repaired” all my vehicles with no result. they kept red or still turned red, so after 25 hours of use the equipment slowly breaks down without possibility to repair... not that realistic imo
This game fights my will to play every time!
I understand that with visual optimization the usability suffers a while, and other platforms have also their demands, but this game has bugs making it unplayable. Their are a dozen must haves to come even close to the previous iOS version...