New user, multiple questions, dupe from bug thread.

KingRobTheOdd

New user, multiple questions, dupe from bug thread.

Post by KingRobTheOdd »

- On which device you're playing FS20: iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation)
- iOS/Android Version: IOS 13.3 (17C54)
- Which Hardware Profile (Settings) are you using? Very high
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: multiple
- Issue: issue 1 - bales fall into animal pen are not utilised. When offloading hay / grass win bale trailer, some have fallen into the pen area, these do not get logged in or used, see the video below (might take a few moments to load, big gif)

- Steps to reproduce: if you dump a trailer of bales at the feeding point, some may fall into the pen, these are not added to the available feed. Note the hay and grass stock levels in the gif above, and both types of bales inside the pen.

- Issue: Issue 2 - very poor help files and guidance. As a new user to FS with FS 20, I find the level of help in the help menus’s to be next to useless. I took hours on end of researching older versions of the game on google / YouTube to figure out what each item does. I think there is too much presumption that everyone already knows the intricacies of the game.

For one instance, the following area in the biogas plant has no documentation or guidance about what it does, and after trying everything with every conceivable tool, I must say I’m none the wiser about what this is - or how to use it.

A few other things I’ve noticed on this version;

3. The map is too small, could do with expansion.
4. 4 helpers is way too low, causes too much of a grind.
5. Lack of helpers to bring vehicles to locations annoying
6. Lack of loaders, grabbers etc is very annoying.
7. No manual offload of trailers, loaders etc is annoying. Want to manually offload bales, no option. Want to empty a trailer to use it for a different product, impossible.

8. Crop detail is very low at a short distance - see image below;

As I say, I’m new to the game, I love the detail but I feel that it’s lacking in places that could be easily resolved. I think it shouldn’t be too hard to expand the versions on capable devices.

Apologies if there’s dupes here.
KingRobTheOdd

Re: New user, multiple questions, dupe from bug thread.

Post by KingRobTheOdd »