New Equipment

Drinfo

New Equipment

Post by Drinfo »

Thanks for the New Claas equipment. Great add to the fleet.

We could still need a MF 8737 (400 hp, 60 speed), a JCB 8310 (310 hp, 65 speed) and Challenger MT775E (438 hp, 55 speed). They would fit in very well.

The current Fendt would look more natural with larger rear tires with the traditional wheel weights.

Could the prices at the hay barn and the Bio Gas Plant be listed in the price lists with the other products.

Percentage of fill on harvesters and trailers (like FS 18) would be more functional. The large fuel number could be small to make room for this number.

Help should show and define icons for grass, hay, and the types of chaff. Is corn chaff worth the same as grass chaff?

We really could use two more helpers: one to drive baler, loader wagon, chaff machines with alternate headers, etc. and one helper for delivery of goods for sale. These would be specialized for these functions.

A front loader to help with loading cotton, straw in spreader wagon, moving bales to clear driveways, etc.

Move or remove all the ad signs ... they are a hazard to navigation (and in the USA must be around 50 ft from the edge of the road).
Illinois Farmer

Re: New Equipment

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Your 50 ft rule doesn't apply around here.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Vjoshua44

Post by Vjoshua44 »

Very disappointed it wat updates we have gotten haven't made the game ne funnier and now I paid for a game that doesn't really have support nor does it keep me interested very disappointed and if I could get my money back I would I paid for two copies and fs19 makes this look like a free game not paid
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

@Vjoshua44, cant compare a mobile game to a PC game.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
YWFMS2351

Post by YWFMS2351 »

Would have much rather have seen a switch edition update than a 20 update
PC
Usandthagunns

Post by Usandthagunns »

Giant we do like fs20 but so much is missing. Auto sell grain fs18, auto fuel, can't play multiplayer, so much equipment is missing from older games. I would not recommend fs20. Not worth paying for.
Drinfo

Post by Drinfo »

I noticed that the Fliegel Semitrailer can be pulled by a Tatra Ag Truck, Does that mean we will be receiving a Tatra 6x6 Ag Tractor at the dealer in the near future?

As we have several Claas tractors, could we get a Axion 390 Terra Track tractor (at 440+ hp), seeing that we don’t seem to be getting a MF 400+hp tractor?

We need a large tractor with a front loader so that we can pick up bales and large enough to pick up cotton bales to save for good prices at the mill.

We need more tractors to allow us to tell units apart, seeing that we lack the ability to reorganize equipment into groups that are working together. FS19 has many more tractors than FS20. We not as big as FS19, but it seems that 5 or 6 additional units should be possible.
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

Drinfo wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:16 am

We need a large tractor with a front loader so that we can pick up bales and large enough to pick up cotton bales to save for good prices at the mill.

I just use a tractor or the cotton harvester itself to just push the completed modules off to the side of the field while I'm waiting for a better price.

It would be nice to have a place to store bales in general though. I actually like FS20, its a good time waster on my phone. The only thing that truely annoys me is not being able to store bales anywhere. Other than straw of course. I also agree it'd be nice to be able to see the prices for chaff at the BGA.
Unknownerr

Post by Unknownerr »

Drinfo wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:16 am I noticed that the Fliegel Semitrailer can be pulled by a Tatra Ag Truck, Does that mean we will be receiving a Tatra 6x6 Ag Tractor at the dealer in the near future?

As we have several Claas tractors, could we get a Axion 390 Terra Track tractor (at 440+ hp), seeing that we don’t seem to be getting a MF 400+hp tractor?

We need more tractors to allow us to tell units apart, seeing that we lack the ability to reorganize equipment into groups that are working together. FS19 has many more tractors than FS20. We not as big as FS19, but it seems that 5 or 6 additional units should be possible.
We have MAN Truck that can do same job but Tatra will be nice addition.
You meant Axion 960 TT because Axion 390 does not exist.
I don't really think that large tractors can have front loader.
More tractors and equipment is needed in FS20. Why they won't add near every equipment its not that we live in that age that game sizes can't be bigger that 500 MB and phones now really powerful to handle it. And its not really hard to convert equipment to FS20. I just looked at fs19 and FS20 files and they just removed some stuff lowered resolution and file sizes thats is and these games shares same game engine. And why theres no mod support? Its really possible to make this game moddable why you didn't do it from the start Giants?
Drinfo

Post by Drinfo »

Thanks for catching my mistake on the Claas 960 TT. Also, your reply was very interesting concerning the differences between the fs19 and fs20 tractor files.
blang22

Post by blang22 »

How about some John Deere seeders and disks ?? 8rt or 8rx would be awesome along with a John Deere cotton picker.... A front loader with duals would be great, could move the cotton bales around with it
A seed/fertilizer tender would be nice and something to cut all those bushes around the fields and farm .. those things are annoying
blang22

Post by blang22 »

O yeah before I forget .... How about some ol' school John Deere's 4440's & 4955's .. 2 wheel drives ????
blang22

Post by blang22 »

and the JCB fasttrac 4220 needs duals and a front loader w/ a bucket and bale forks.......FYI
blang22

Post by blang22 »

Is there anyway we can get a option to add dual ( front and rear ) in the next update ??? the 6r,8r and a couple others could use the upgrade