Farming simulator 20 Mobile

Nefilim2020

Farming simulator 20 Mobile

Post by Nefilim2020 »

hello when will a good update for FS 20 come out? I have a Galaxy S10 and I can't run it without lags! the game is very bad, it needs a good update to fix all the bugs. You need more functions in the game, the game is sickening so there are few options for us! there are few vehicles, the FS 20 needs a major update urgently. We want to be allowed to enlarge the fields so the game is not so sick because there is a lot of work ahead when it comes to harvesting and planting! or put a new map in the game with huge fields so it would be nice too! we just want you to pay attention to the FS 20 mobile please. we pay for the game we deserve more than the game currently offers, we just want more functions, more vehicles, more cultures, more bigger fields! I appreciate if you can do that for us in the next updates.
Kimpak

Re: Farming simulator 20 Mobile

Post by Kimpak »

I think you overestimate what the mobile version is supposed to be. What you want is Farming Simulator 19, on PC or console. The mobile version of FS (Even numbers) is supposed to be stripped down and simplified. To work well on a variety of mobile devices. What you're asking for would destroy batteries and storage space. Not to mention only be able to be run by the top tier phones.
Nefilim2020

Re: Farming simulator 20 Mobile

Post by Nefilim2020 »

no i don't want farming simulator 19, there are many more complete and beautiful games than farming simulator 20 for mobile! what I ordered already exists in some simulation games including agricultural simulation. and nowadays cell phones have the account of running a complete game, you have to think that not everyone can have a PC, console to be able to run for example farming simulator 19! so what we ask is that you improve the FS 20! the game has everything to be good but with these limitations it kills the game! and what's happening look at the rating in the play store is falling why? because the game is poorly made, poorly optimized and with many limitations!