Major Update Please

vobrandon

Major Update Please

Post by vobrandon »

Farming Simulator 20 lacks a lot of content from Farming Simulator 19. It's missing a ton of equipments from many brands. Please release a major update that will add lots of new tractors and other equipments. Also, please add a new map and improve the graphics quality. Allow for more savegames and I will be really happy.

What I want the most is multiplayer. Farming Simulator 14, 16, and 18 all have multiplayer. Please add it to FS 20.

My review: Farming Simulator 20 is a huge step backwards. It's missing a ton of equipments and tractors. It needs multiplayer and urgently needs this major update. Don't buy! 15/100
Chandu00797

Re: Major Update Please

Post by Chandu00797 »

Yes, even cloud save doesn't work properly with stable wifi
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

Chandu00797 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:44 pm Yes, even cloud save doesn't work properly with stable wifi
Works fine for me. Wifi does not equal internet. Wifi is LAN, Internet is WAN. Drives me crazy when people call the internet wifi, makes it difficult to troubleshoot. At any rate, I don't think FS20 will cloud save if you're using cell data (Internet from your phone carrier). I'm guessing it also will not cloud save on an internet connection with high latency (latency does not equal speed by the way). It won't work on my satellite connection which has an insanely high ping, but works fine on my cable connection which has a low/average ping.
merlonmi

Post by merlonmi »

The truth worked quite well for me. I hope the next update is just as good.
Marco Panetta

Post by Marco Panetta »

Yeah it's true there are so many equipments
Also missing is the ability to customize vehicles by selecting wheels and engine power.

And a bigger map is also missing because the Ravenport is too small if you want to do a serious farm

And the helpers limit? only 4 why!?
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

Cause of the graphics and that some people have junk phones , they had to remove some of the feature like forestry because of the new graphics . some people’s phones couldn’t handle the new graphics and multiplayer together
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew: