Farm Sim 20 Switch edition: not very good

Jgerdes

Farm Sim 20 Switch edition: not very good

Post by Jgerdes »

Hey, I really enjoy playing farming simulator and so does my 5 years old sun. We decided we would buy Farming Simulator 20 for the switch thinking it would be an upgrade, building off of previous games. I was wrong and feel taken advantage of, I wish I could get a refund but Nintendo won’t allow you to do that through their online store. The simplified control system is to simple. Honestly we could only play the game for about 5 mins and we haven’t touched it since. It disappointing to know I paid 28 dollars for this. I know your teams put a lot of effort into creating these games but I feel taken advantage of. This games looks and feels like a simplistic version of its predecessors.

Edit don_apple: topic moved to FS20 section.
Kimpak

Re: Farm Sim 20 Switch edition: not very good

Post by Kimpak »

Its not real clear unfortunately, but FS20 is a mobile game. I have no idea why its the price of a full game for Switch, but its the same game you can get in the appstore for your phone for like $6. I love playing it on my phone but I'd be pi** if I'd paid full price thinking it was a full game on switch.

That being said, you might want to check out FS17 which is also on switch. That is actually a full featured game and on par with FS19. The only drawback is you can't get mods on the switch.