Exploding bales when unloading

BrownDirtCowbot

Exploding bales when unloading

Post by BrownDirtCowbot »

Running FS20 iPad. When unloading grass/hay bales at unloading point next to cattle yard, bales don’t neatly stack but will explode sending bales into the yard and even on the barn roof. Same happens at horse hay point and animal sales. Probably same at all points.
Anyone else have this happen, and is there a fix?
Bales scattered all over are rather messy. :biggrin2:
jbeg8

Re: Exploding bales when unloading

Post by jbeg8 »

Having the same problem on the Switch version.
BrownDirtCowbot

Thanks for the follow up. Also, I sold the bale stacker, to see if a new one might fix the bug... no joy, unloading still explodes. However, unloading just 2 bales will lay neatly, of course two bales does not make a stack.
Exploading on unloading didn’t always happen as I had a 16 stack of grass bales at the sheep pen. I’m still working down that stack, though it has since fallen over when it became unstable from being used.
I suspect the bug may have to do with multiple bales trying to occupy the same position... and boom.
And, those bales sitting in the cattle yard don’t seem to be getting eaten, but I wouldn’t expect them to, since they’re not at the unload point.
Gmax100

Post by Gmax100 »

Just want to remind Giants that this bug is still present to this day. things are getting worse as the wool trailer doesn't properly keep the wool in place anymore.
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

For what its worth, I do not have this problem on Android 11 Pixel 4XL.
DubL Dee

Post by DubL Dee »

Reset the stacker wagon and bulldoze the bales in the sell point with high hp vehicle.
BrownDirtCowbot

Not really helpful. Of course you need to bulldoze the bales to the sell point... they’re scattered all over creation! 😂
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

Update: I previously noted I wasn't having the problem. But after the last game update I now have the exploding bales problem.
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

I have a hay bale far away near a field... Because an explosion. Better use loading wagon.
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
Red Neck Farmer

Post by Red Neck Farmer »

Try selling your Arcusin stacker and buy the Anderson stackpro stacker...I no longer have the exploding bales issue due to switching them...also the Kuhn baler seems to have a wider pickup than the claas baler does fyi.
BrownDirtCowbot

Thanks for the follow up… either I missed the Anderson stacker, or it was added after I posted the bug… either way, I purchased the Anderson and will eventually clean up the huge mess of bales scattered around the horse paddock. Having completed all the fields and amassed several million, I’ve pretty much moved on, so this will bring me back in. I realized I still need to complete the 10 million achievement.
BrownDirtCowbot

And… ty again, the Anderson stacker works as advertised.👍