Android FS20 Problem

Inijihu

Android FS20 Problem

Post by Inijihu »

Hello,

I just purchased FS20 for Android and it doesn't work, play store let me download and install so phone meets requirements, the game launches ok to main menu but when I try to start a new career it just hangs on the loading screen and never actually loads the game. Very disappointed, my device is Oppo Find X2 Pro, not sure of all specs but I know it's a Snapdragon and 12gb of ram so surely that's enough!

Please help I love Farming Simulator and just want to play what I've paid for.

Thanks

Edit don_apple: topic moved to FS20 section.
Guil

Re: Android FS20 Problem

Post by Guil »

Try restarting the phone
Inijihu

Post by Inijihu »

Nope restarting the phone doesn't help, I've tried everything I can clearing memory cache etc. It just never loads after pressing start game.

I just want to know whether anything will be done? Are Giants aware of this issue because there are lots and lots of reviews on Google Play which say the exact same thing. Will there be an update any time soon? If there is then great but if not I want a refund.

Many thanks
Marine7236

Post by Marine7236 »

my phone just did an update and now I can't play the game. please advise I like this game.
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

Giants updated the game awhile back and it broke the game on some phones it previously worked perfectly with. I have a Pixel 4xl and had hundreds of hours on FS20, after the update I can no longer play. I opened a support ticket with giants and they were going to refund me for the game but were unable to do so since I had it for a long time. But they acknowledged that it won't work for some phones now, they didn't seem too interested in fixing it either.