How to sell bales of straw (and where)?

tatermaster9000

How to sell bales of straw (and where)?

Post by tatermaster9000 »

I have baled a bunch of straw (well I think its straw; it was sitting on the field after I harvested wheat) and am trying to sell it. I've gone to the BioGas Union location, and also Big Joe's and can't figure out what to do. I'm using a Nintendo Switch.

1. Where can I go (specifically) to sell bales of straw? Not just the name of the place(s) but an example of exactly where within that location I can do this?
2. What buttons on the Switch controller actually dump the bales? I only really have A (activate bale collector) and B (engage/disengage bale collector) to choose from, unless I'm missing something!
3. My bale collector is not 100% full -- I'm hoping I can sell any number of bales and that it doesn't have to be full in order to sell?

Thanks for any help here!
anthu

Re: How to sell bales of straw (and where)?

Post by anthu »

You can sell it on the shelter near the animaldealer.
See the groundsymbols cow, sheep, pig and horse then drive a little bit to south then you see a bale groundsymbol.
Drive over the symbol with the arcusin bale collector and the unloading start automatically.
You can also sell hay or straw, in bales or with the loaderwagon.
You can sell everytime it must not be full.

Lg
Andreas
tatermaster9000

Re: How to sell bales of straw (and where)?

Post by tatermaster9000 »

Hey thanks @anthu! That helped enormously and I was able to sell the bales! Greatly appreciated!