Where to find acreage for each field in Nintendo Switch version

tatermaster9000

Where to find acreage for each field in Nintendo Switch version

Post by tatermaster9000 »

FS20 for the Nintendo Switch. When I press down on the left joystick it brings up the map.

When I use the R-button to scroll over to the screen where I can purchase fields, and then use the joystick to scroll through the different fields, it doesn't give me any information about them. I was hoping to see acreage/hectare metrics so I can see how many acres each field is. Does the Nintendo Switch version of FS20 offer this information anywhere?!

Also, what is the name of the map in this game? Felsbrunn? Ravenport? Somewhere else? I don't see the name of my region anywhere, on any menus! Thanks in advance!
tatermaster9000

Re: Where to find acreage for each field in Nintendo Switch version

Post by tatermaster9000 »

When I go to the menus I see a "Statistics" menu item which gives you a decent number of in-session statistics: how many hectares you cultivated, fertilized, how much gas you used, etc.

I suppose if no one has any other suggestions, I could always:

1. Start a new game session and cultivate my smallest field, and see what the statistic for cultivationn says (e.g. "0.75 hectares")
2. Then call up the map and bring a ruler to the screen and approximate the acreage based on how big the smallest field is

Seems kinda lame but I'm not seeing any other suggestions!