Honking & Multiplayer

Velocity DK

Honking & Multiplayer

Post by Velocity DK »

I've been playing on FS14, FS16 & FS18 and all of them had a way to honk when on a field to get a trailer next to the harvester you were in without you having to control the tractor/truck towing the trailer, as long as the tractor/truck and trailer were close by the field you were working on. I haven't seen that honk option anywhere in FS20, has it been removed or not? I also tried using an Android-compatible controller with my phone and no honking options were displayed. I also tried pressing buttons and all possible button combinations known to mankind, but no success. Can we get that function back, GIANTS, please? It was extremely useful.

Also, could there be at least a single last update that at least adds local multiplayer? All other mobile games had (local) multiplayer integrated into them, and it'd be I think quite disappointing if FS20 wouldn't have it, seriously.
DEERE317

Re: Honking & Multiplayer

Post by DEERE317 »

Multiplayer is definitely one of the lacking spots, but keep in mind FS20 is nothing like FS18, so I imagine it’s one of the things in the development list.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.