very high cost when hired help pulls Amazone Condor

designerstuart

very high cost when hired help pulls Amazone Condor

Post by designerstuart »

Hi All - first post so I hope it gets seen!

FS20 - android

i've noticed hired help costs a lot more for using fertiliser spreading etc than eg pulling a cultivator. to the point where I don't use those - fine. but now I have grown the farm to the point where I can afford a Condor - and it costs maybe 10x what it costs to pull the other seeders (using hired helper). am I doing something wrong? tried with many different tractors (eg Challenger, biggest John Deere, Fendt 1050)

Great games though and looking forward to 2022!

Edit don_apple: topic moved to FS20 section.
JensChrDK

Re: very high cost when hired help pulls Amazone Condor

Post by JensChrDK »

I think you need to find the option where it says "helper refill" and change them from "buy" to "off"

Then you will have to fill the seeder with seeds and fertilizer, but the helpers should only charge you for the time they use now *thumbsup*
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
designerstuart

Post by designerstuart »

thank you!
what a strange thing to have?!
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

designerstuart wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:57 pm thank you!
Its there in case you don't want to be bothered with manually filling your implement. The AI just 'buys' it as it goes. I haven't done the math, so I'm not sure if the AI buys it at the same cost as if you filled it manually or not though.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Kimpak wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:11 pm
designerstuart wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:57 pm thank you!
Its there in case you don't want to be bothered with manually filling your implement. The AI just 'buys' it as it goes. I haven't done the math, so I'm not sure if the AI buys it at the same cost as if you filled it manually or not though.
Atleast for FS19 Console it costs more (forget exact amount, but MrSealyP tested it) and I’d presume it carries over to FS20.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.