New Lizard Farmhand pickups

Inkslinger98

Re: New Lizard Farmhand pickups

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Sorry for the delay. this whole process is not going as efficiently as I expected. The truck goes into testing and fails. Here fix these two little things. then again fix these two little things. I was expecting them to test it and give me a list of things that needed fixed not this. all the fixes to date together has taken me less than a hour to fix. And with my horrible internet it takes nearly an hour to upload it and then days before they get back to it. It has made in game testing however.
Dp84862012

Post by Dp84862012 »

Can’t wait hope you have better luck and don’t give up
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:15 pm Sorry for the delay. this whole process is not going as efficiently as I expected. The truck goes into testing and fails. Here fix these two little things. then again fix these two little things. I was expecting them to test it and give me a list of things that needed fixed not this. all the fixes to date together has taken me less than a hour to fix. And with my horrible internet it takes nearly an hour to upload it and then days before they get back to it. It has made in game testing however.
Yep, their still pulling the same shenanigans as when they tested smith's trailer, that is truly a shame... Honestly I think what they do is test it till it fails one thing then send it back, if they would just test the whole thing till a catastrophic failure then it would slow them down in the short run, but make it faster for literally everyone else including themselves in the long run
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Bravo X Skull

Post by Bravo X Skull »

Keep doing what you think need fixing Xbox and ps4 has rules and don’t like what modded give them so far console player are only getting the same mods but just different styles
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Got nothing to do with that and please read above
Farmmaster23

Post by Farmmaster23 »

Have you heard anything else about the trucks?
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Farmmaster23 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:28 am Have you heard anything else about the trucks?
Nope, just keep an eye on this thread, you'll find it here first
My Discord
Farmmaster23

Post by Farmmaster23 »

redglasses wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:09 pm
Farmmaster23 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:28 am Have you heard anything else about the trucks?
Nope, just keep an eye on this thread, you'll find it here first
Ok thanks
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Went all last week no testing. still untouched today. They must be busy on 19 stuff or on vacation.
RebelSOB

Post by RebelSOB »

Yeah once the ramp up for 19 started we really don’t get many updates on what’s being tested. Hopefully they’ll get to them soon, they look awesome and I can’t wait to put them in the field.
Semper Fi
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:25 pm Went all last week no testing. still untouched today. They must be busy on 19 stuff or on vacation.
I think they were busy at Herofest 18
My Discord
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

I also have perfectly working versions of the base TT pickup. this is where I started but read posts that said they didn't allow edited Giants models on console.

Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

New center of mass, altered suspension and extended bed. My new truck has all this as well. She won't do a wheel stand when you hook up to a loaded TMR feeder. One of the first things I tested. lol
eric21

Post by eric21 »

redglasses wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:14 pm
Inkslinger98 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:25 pm Went all last week no testing. still untouched today. They must be busy on 19 stuff or on vacation.
I think they were busy at Herofest 18
On a weekend? It was only a few giants staff went
Mooretj

Post by Mooretj »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:01 pm I also have perfectly working versions of the base TT pickup. this is where I started but read posts that said they didn't allow edited Giants models on console.

I wonder if the will accept it because it offers a new feature to a base model? I could be very wrong. :hmm: