FS 19 - Slovak Village

laloe7726

Re: FS 19 - Slovak Village

Post by laloe7726 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:27 pm

:gamer: waiting

binks

Post by binks » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:16 pm

Want to thank you for the work on the map, looks awesome. Have a few ideas that maybe will be useful.
1 - Dairy. There are orchards on the map, so why not employ products from the orchard to dairy for it to produce yoghurt. You deliver there milk and fruits and output from it is yoghurt.
When I was playing FS17 I always wanted to make my farm as self-sufficient as possible. I beat that many people playing 19 would like to do the same. So why not put additional factory in the quarry area that will produce cement needed for the concrete bricks. I would live cement available to buy from the shop though, but just up its price like twice or so, so it would be cost-efficient for the ppl to make cement in a factory.
Also, the useful factory, would be a carton factory. I remember there was a few models of this in 17. It could, for instance, take woodchips and water, and producing from it cartons. Another, would be fuel factory. You need fuel for greenhouses, factories in a quarry area, so why not make your own fuel in a fuel factory?

MrHector

Post by MrHector » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:11 pm

binks wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:16 pm
Want to thank you for the work on the map, looks awesome. Have a few ideas that maybe will be useful.
1 - Dairy. There are orchards on the map, so why not employ products from the orchard to dairy for it to produce yoghurt. You deliver there milk and fruits and output from it is yoghurt.
When I was playing FS17 I always wanted to make my farm as self-sufficient as possible. I beat that many people playing 19 would like to do the same. So why not put additional factory in the quarry area that will produce cement needed for the concrete bricks. I would live cement available to buy from the shop though, but just up its price like twice or so, so it would be cost-efficient for the ppl to make cement in a factory.
Also, the useful factory, would be a carton factory. I remember there was a few models of this in 17. It could, for instance, take woodchips and water, and producing from it cartons. Another, would be fuel factory. You need fuel for greenhouses, factories in a quarry area, so why not make your own fuel in a fuel factory?
Thank you for your support.
Dairy is not specified to different products it is just one called dairy products, so it can be anything made out of milk. But this ida is not bad and there is plenty of room in dairy and add an extra product line to make yoghurt is possible to implement.
I am collectin all the suggestions, Some might and probably will be added in future update. I also have to make sure the map is not overrun with too mutch things whcih will require a lot of performance. And if i add something in an update want to make it unnecessary to start a new save game. For example i have a plant to add an extra placeable grain mill, bigger one and it will be possible to load the whole grain into a trailer, for those who does not like to bother with bags... Same could be made with carton factory, some smaller placeable one and some placeable machine for cement as well. About the fuel i am not too sure, there is not too much fuel required. For example in greenhouse, you just put in 2 barrels and you have full and it will be enoght to rung the greenhouse for 8 days. But i can imagine some small placeable rafinery, with placeable oil pump. This would require some special trailer for thees as well.
Thank you for your suggestions, all noted and will see what the future brings.

MrHector

Post by MrHector » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:14 pm

Take a look on yesterdays stream by Farmer Klein: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9myWAjw-sQ
Farmer Klein shown us how the map looks like with seasons and more.

binks

Post by binks » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:29 pm

MrHector wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:11 pm
Thank you for your support.
Dairy is not specified to different products it is just one called dairy products, so it can be anything made out of milk. But this ida is not bad and there is plenty of room in dairy and add an extra product line to make yoghurt is possible to implement.
I am collectin all the suggestions, Some might and probably will be added in future update. I also have to make sure the map is not overrun with too mutch things whcih will require a lot of performance. And if i add something in an update want to make it unnecessary to start a new save game. For example i have a plant to add an extra placeable grain mill, bigger one and it will be possible to load the whole grain into a trailer, for those who does not like to bother with bags... Same could be made with carton factory, some smaller placeable one and some placeable machine for cement as well. About the fuel i am not too sure, there is not too much fuel required. For example in greenhouse, you just put in 2 barrels and you have full and it will be enoght to rung the greenhouse for 8 days. But i can imagine some small placeable rafinery, with placeable oil pump. This would require some special trailer for thees as well.
Thank you for your suggestions, all noted and will see what the future brings.
I know what u mean. But maybe - and this is just an idea - say upfront like creator of Hof Bergman map or Stevie did, that Slovak village map was tested on a pretty powerful PC and to enjoy it fully u have to have beefy PC.
I was going to mention this whole grain bags:) Maybe instead of separate mill that will make whole grain in bulk, just use existing sell point. Just stick a pipe to the side and add some script or whatever(I know nothing about modding so don't know what suppose to be added:))

laloe7726

Post by laloe7726 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:22 pm

could also be places where to place new factories mod and that complementary but the map, in my case the forest I love this map by what I have seen in the videos and the area of the transporter, I speak Spanish but I hope to understand well the data of the map when it is launched. :gamer: