"Lone Oak Farm" - Farming Simulator 17 - BulletBill - Frontier Design

FordFarmer97

Re: "Lone Oak Farm" - Farming Simulator 17 - BulletBill - Frontier Design

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Yeah, we haven't had an update in a pretty good while
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

hmmy and what size is Gorale map on consoles?
sorry if im wrong
and thanks for replay BulletBill
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

markare wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:06 am
Colin_TJ wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:35 pm Will u take under consideration expanding map to 4x4 since its possible for consoles after recent update?
When did this update happen and why haven't I had it yet?? Oh wait it's a farm game, no wonder I smell bs
By politeness of your replay i don't smell BS but arrogance. When last update happen to game u can have a look as some huge maps like Gorale had been able to make to consoles... If u haven't notice it please have look before u call BS on someone... or correct him instead insulting him...
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Colin_TJ wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:49 amhmmy and what size is Gorale map on consoles?
It is 2x. Actually 2x seems to be wrong use.
It represents a 2km x 2km square map.
Gorale is 2km x 2km in PS4.
PS5 / FS22
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

RODHA wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:53 am
Colin_TJ wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:49 amhmmy and what size is Gorale map on consoles?
and that is civilized response... *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ :biggrin2: *thumbsup* :hi:
I saw the argument but didn't really read all the posts.
But this 4x thing is a bit complicated as far as I learned.
iirc consoles just doesn't have enough RAM to support anything bigger than 2km x 2km.
Probably they would but it will be taking too much risk.

What I really wonder is if FS19 includes some performance optimizations that would make consoles able to support bigger maps or beacons flashing on all surfaces etc...

May be the standard map size in FS19 would be 4km x 4km.
PS5 / FS22
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Colin_TJ wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:00 am
RODHA wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:53 am
and that is civilized response... *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
Yeah the author of Gorale shrunk the whole map in half to bring it to consoles
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
akuenzi

Post by akuenzi »

FarmingRemasterd wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:27 am Just wondering, what equipment do you guys run on Lone Oak? What does your fleet look like?
Hi FarmingRemasterd,

Like every farm, the fleet has changed over the years. Amazingly enough, though, they still have a few bits in the line-up that were used when I worked on the farm back in the day. Remarkable that my teenage hands didn't do more damage when I was there. :D

It's probably too long of a list to put everything here, so maybe just a few things:

Combines
JD 9650 Combine (Sidehill)
JD 9770 Combine (Sidehill)

Tractors
JD 4020 Tractor (2 of them)
JD 4630 Tractor
JD 8330 Tractor
JD 9430 Tractor

Trucks
Ford Truck F700
Freightliner
Peterbilt
Dodge
International
Various pickups

Swathers
MacDon Swather
Premier 2930 Swather
John Deere R450 Swather
John Deere 3830 Swather

Other
D4 Cat Dozer
Cat Excavator
Forklifts
4460 Spray Coupe
Etc....

A few pictures of the lone oak tree at various times...
Image     Image     Image     Image
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Wow... All of them are different machines. There is no 2 of the same machine :biggrin2:
Cool lineup though *thumbsup*
And the pictures of that Lone Oak tree are just amazing.
I'll be farmin on Oakfiled since this is out.
Then probably on this map only till FS19.
PS5 / FS22
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

akuenzi wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:02 am
FarmingRemasterd wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:27 am Just wondering, what equipment do you guys run on Lone Oak? What does your fleet look like?
Hi FarmingRemasterd,

Like every farm, the fleet has changed over the years. Amazingly enough, though, they still have a few bits in the line-up that were used when I worked on the farm back in the day. Remarkable that my teenage hands didn't do more damage when I was there. :D

It's probably too long of a list to put everything here, so maybe just a few things:

Combines
JD 9650 Combine (Sidehill)
JD 9770 Combine (Sidehill)

Tractors
JD 4020 Tractor (2 of them)
JD 4630 Tractor
JD 8330 Tractor
JD 9430 Tractor

Trucks
Ford Truck F700
Freightliner
Peterbilt
Dodge
International
Various pickups

Swathers
MacDon Swather
Premier 2930 Swather
John Deere R450 Swather
John Deere 3830 Swather

Other
D4 Cat Dozer
Cat Excavator
Forklifts
4460 Spray Coupe
Etc....

A few pictures of the lone oak tree at various times...
Image     Image     [URL=http://s1.bild.me/bilder/110417/2526542oak3.jpg][IMG width=175]http://s1.bild.me/bilder/110417/2526542oak3.jpg[/im
That is a really great setup, I have a 4630 myself
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
akuenzi

Post by akuenzi »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:54 pm That is a really great setup, I have a 4630 myself
Hi FordFarmer97,

I spent many happy hours in that 4630, and grew up just loving that tractor. All I knew as a little kid was that grandpa had a 'cab tractor.' 'Cab tractors' were these big, huge, powerful tractors that could just do anything, right? It would never get stuck, and could pull a mountain. I felt proud as punch that my grandpa had one of these, and loved every time I could be around it. To a little boy... there was nothing that tractor couldn't do. I have a memory of riding with one of my uncles back in the day when he was discing a field. It was bone wearying work, really, and very bumpy... back and forth across this huge field with what now seems like a fairly narrow implement. Must've taken forever, especially as it took several passes to fully chop up the grass sod. But I was in hog heaven. He must've been in a good mood, too, because he put me on the right side of him, and showed me the controls and all the things he had to do when he turned the tractor around, and started letting me do them. I think we were in the gear of B. Can still remember the sequence... powershift down from 4 to 3 as we approached the turn, idle the tractor down (or as he told me, move the lever away from the jack rabbit towards the turtle), lift the disk... uncle turned the tractor around... and then do it all over again in reverse. And if we did it right, he didn't have to back up to do it over. ;)

Here's a picture of Lone Oak's 46, patiently waiting in the shed until called to service again. One of the 4020s hides in the background:
And if the birds know what's good for them... they will NOT attempt to change its paint scheme.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

@akuenzi Ah yeah, good stuff. Mine has the Syncro and a four post canopy
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

akuenzi wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:40 pm Here's a picture of Lone Oak's 46, patiently waiting in the shed until called to service again. One of the 4020s hides in the background:
And if the birds know what's good for them... they will NOT attempt to change its paint scheme.
Hi Akuenzi!

Did the 4630 have the 6.6 or 7.6 engine?

CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

akuenzi wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:40 pm
FordFarmer97 wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:54 pm That is a really great setup, I have a 4630 myself
Hi FordFarmer97,

I spent many happy hours in that 4630, and grew up just loving that tractor. All I knew as a little kid was that grandpa had a 'cab tractor.' 'Cab tractors' were these big, huge, powerful tractors that could just do anything, right? It would never get stuck, and could pull a mountain. I felt proud as punch that my grandpa had one of these, and loved every time I could be around it. To a little boy... there was nothing that tractor couldn't do. I have a memory of riding with one of my uncles back in the day when he was discing a field. It was bone wearying work, really, and very bumpy... back and forth across this huge field with what now seems like a fairly narrow implement. Must've taken forever, especially as it took several passes to fully chop up the grass sod. But I was in hog heaven. He must've been in a good mood, too, because he put me on the right side of him, and showed me the controls and all the things he had to do when he turned the tractor around, and started letting me do them. I think we were in the gear of B. Can still remember the sequence... powershift down from 4 to 3 as we approached the turn, idle the tractor down (or as he told me, move the lever away from the jack rabbit towards the turtle), lift the disk... uncle turned the tractor around... and then do it all over again in reverse. And if we did it right, he didn't have to back up to do it over. ;)

Here's a picture of Lone Oak's 46, patiently waiting in the shed until called to service again. One of the 4020s hides in the background:
Man, you’re killing me here. That’s exactly how tractors looked to me when I was little; if you could operate them, you could do anything. It was awesome when I finally got big enough that I could run one by myself.

These days, I’m stuck in an office and live in suburbia. But, if I didn’t have a family of my own depending on me (and the paycheck), I think I’d be happier working a field, bumps and all.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

ClassicTractors wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:10 am
akuenzi wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:40 pm Here's a picture of Lone Oak's 46, patiently waiting in the shed until called to service again. One of the 4020s hides in the background:
Hi Akuenzi!

Did the 4630 have the 6.6 or 7.6 engine?

I think it has the 404 engine, not sure on the liter though
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.