"Lone Oak Farm" - Farming Simulator 17 - BulletBill - Frontier Design

markare

Re: "Lone Oak Farm" - Farming Simulator 17 - BulletBill - Frontier Design

Post by markare »

Rodmonty24 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 9:52 pm Hey Bill it's my Bday! And my wish is a close date on when lone oak may be ready for console?
BulletBill wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:53 pm
As for release date, that is as soon as the map is finished and appears on Modhub.

He said this literally 3 posts above yours . He has no date as he doesn't know himself. Nobody knows when something will release except GIANTS as they need to test vigorously before sending a mod to console. There could be errors that stop it but not found until it is presented to giants to test.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

markare wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 11:18 pm
Rodmonty24 wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 9:52 pm Hey Bill it's my Bday! And my wish is a close date on when lone oak may be ready for console?
BulletBill wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:53 pm
As for release date, that is as soon as the map is finished and appears on Modhub.

He said this literally 3 posts above yours . He has no date as he doesn't know himself. Nobody knows when something will release except GIANTS as they need to test vigorously before sending a mod to console. There could be errors that stop it but not found until it is presented to giants to test.
Am I in the twilight zone or.does this topic.subject say its about the modern classics DLC but in Lone Oak WIP??
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

:shock: someone changed the subject of their posts :shock:
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
markare

Post by markare »

The post that I was answering was the one that changed it
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Guil

Post by Guil »

TacoFarmer wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 4:36 am Am I in the twilight zone or.does this topic.subject say its about the modern classics DLC but in Lone Oak WIP??
Sorry, my mistake. I moved the post but never thought to change the subject line. Thanks for noticing it.
Rodmonty24

Post by Rodmonty24 »

I didn't see the previous post. The dude that was upset his post caught my eye. I get why he's upset though. I don't understand why the gap can't be closed between console and pc but I assume if they could they would. I got so tired of waiting for new maps that I got a wild hair and bought pure farming and that game made me thankful that we have FS17. That game is awful! Fingers crossed they are working on getting some new maps tested so I can get back into it. Idk anything about this webpage or forum other than I was searching for info about new mods and this one seemed to be the closest to true facts. Sorry if I repeated an old question.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Rodmonty24 wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 6:20 am I didn't see the previous post. The dude that was upset his post caught my eye. I get why he's upset though. I don't understand why the gap can't be closed between console and pc but I assume if they could they would. I got so tired of waiting for new maps that I got a wild hair and bought pure farming and that game made me thankful that we have FS17. That game is awful! Fingers crossed they are working on getting some new maps tested so I can get back into it. Idk anything about this webpage or forum other than I was searching for info about new mods and this one seemed to be the closest to true facts. Sorry if I repeated an old question.
We have around 30 maps now.on console. Plus a lot more coming. Lone Oak Farm is the thread youre on now. Go to the first page to see pics of.it. Free Advice.Dont ask when itll be released. When its released youll know.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Rodmonty24 wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 6:20 am I didn't see the previous post. The dude that was upset his post caught my eye. I get why he's upset though. I don't understand why the gap can't be closed between console and pc but I assume if they could they would. I got so tired of waiting for new maps that I got a wild hair and bought pure farming and that game made me thankful that we have FS17. That game is awful! Fingers crossed they are working on getting some new maps tested so I can get back into it. Idk anything about this webpage or forum other than I was searching for info about new mods and this one seemed to be the closest to true facts. Sorry if I repeated an old question.
Because there is a massive difference between making a game for PC compared to making one for console.

Apart from the technical difficulties and restrictions, there is far more problems dealing with two massive corporations (Sony & Microsoft) on a legal side as well.

Whereas PC is not owned by anyone, therefore there are far less restrictions governing what GIANTS do, for PS4 or Xbox One they can only get the game or any mods onto console as long as they jump through all the technical and legal hoops that those companies impose.

Anyways this is going slightly off topic, so back to the map.

Just got 1 more big model to finish for the map and then the construction phase is finished. One last round if in-house testing, and then it will be off to GIANTS.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

That is great news BulletBill. I'm eagerly waiting to play on this amazing American map *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
Rodmonty24

Post by Rodmonty24 »

That's awsome news! Thanks for taking the time to answer that. I've spoke with a local tech guy and I guess I'm just going to have him build me a gaming pc system as soon as the specs for 19 is out.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

UPDATE: 27/05/2018

Final building and map additions have been added. Hoping to let our fantastic "Frontier Design" testers have one more crack at it this next week before sending it off to GIANTS. Look out for YouTube videos of the map in the next few weeks.
    For now here are a few more screenshots showing the main farm building and also the new Sunset sky texture I've chosen to have on this map.

As many of you know my health has not been good for some time, unfortunately it is not going to get better anytime soon and it is having an impact on how productive I can be with my modding, however I would like to thank all the ones who have been supportive and have sent kind messages.

BulletBill

Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

Looks amazing Bill, great work as always, can't wait to play this map!!
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Looks awesome bill thanks for the work you’ve put in and I know life doesn’t make it easy to do stuff like this cause of just other time demands and health so thank you again it looks stunning
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

An incredible job as always :hi: *thumbsup*

Is it possible that you have an in-game photo of the lone oak itself BulletBill? :coolnew:
PS5 / FS22
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Thanks for this nice update on your project. Glad to see it is still going. :smileynew:
Hope your health is going to be better soon. Best wishes for you! :hi: