[WIP] NFM_fieldInfo

BlackFox403

[WIP] NFM_fieldInfo

Post by BlackFox403 »

In FS17, we can approach a field and press R to either buy a field or do a mission. With the mission system, there is a progress bar that shows your reputation with that field owner. My wife and I are creating a mod called fieldInfo which will allow us to view the fields and reputation via a tablet interface for any map without having to go to the field. We can select each farmer and view what fields they own and what the reputation to that farmer will be.

Our question is regarding the reputation bar and the data stored in the "economy.xml" file. In the "npcStats" section there are lines such as "finishedMissions="X"" and we are wondering is the X value based on a percentage? For example ...

We are wondering if anyone knows how the "finishedMissions" value and the progress bar correlate together. I would like to get this last part of the mod done for testing and this is the last part of the mod to complete. Any direction or information is appreciated.

Regards
juf.de

Re: [WIP] NFM_fieldInfo

Post by juf.de »

If i remember correctly, the reputation with each farmer only affects field prices, which can drop by a maximum of 20%. Each time you succesfully finish a mission, the price drops by 2%, so you get the maximum amount after 10 missions finished, doing more for a specific npc does not have any further impact whatsoever, besides money ofcourse.
Last edited by juf.de on Wed May 23, 2018 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
BlackFox403

Re: [WIP] NFM_fieldInfo

Post by BlackFox403 »

@juf.de
Maximum amount after 10 missions
Perfect- this helps me to code the progress bar into our mod.

Thank you for the info.