Welker Farm WIP

Sir Ironoak

Welker Farm WIP

Post by Sir Ironoak »

Seems as if the original thread is removed. I would guess it had something to do with the harsch opinions concerning youtubers...
Now... I for one, would love to be able to follow the development of this map, and therefor ask that this thread will be "kept clean".

Moderators may offcourse do what they seem fitting with this thread, but as I said - I for one would love to be able to follow the development of this very exciting map.

/Sir Ironoak
RODHA

Re: Welker Farm WIP

Post by RODHA »

There is not much left to follow up. As far as I'm aware, it is pretty close to release.
PS5 / FS22
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

Sir Ironoak wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 12:05 pm Seems as if the original thread is removed. I would guess it had something to do with the harsch opinions concerning youtubers...
Now... I for one, would love to be able to follow the development of this map, and therefor ask that this thread will be "kept clean".

Moderators may offcourse do what they seem fitting with this thread, but as I said - I for one would love to be able to follow the development of this very exciting map.

/Sir Ironoak
After trying to watch the first video "The Squad" put on you tube, I have lost some of my excitement for the map. His presentation wasn't done in a style I can sit and watch.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Whoever created the thread asked for it to be deleted so please don't start another thread.