ACF Mods and Projects

Arthurcfbr

ACF Mods and Projects

Post by Arthurcfbr »

Hi everyone. I am Arthur and I am From Brazil. After I played some time FS17 (mostly in Stancia Lapacho) I tought that was time to bring more imersion to Stancia Lapacho. So as I love trucks I wanted to start with it. My plans are to bring a series of packs of trucks and trailers that are used at farming areas covered at Farm Simulator 17. My current mod pack project consist of b-double grain trailer, b-double flatbed with side walls, a lowboy and the hood and coe versions of the classic Scania 113. I also have some images of the current progress of this project that i will show bellow:
Lowboy:
Flatbed front and back trailer:
Grain front and back trailer:
and Finally the Scania 113:
Because I didn't finish this hood version of the Scainia 113. I didn't start the coe(cab over engine) version of it since.
Its still a long way before i finish this project because the only thing i knew when i start this project is the modeling part of it and I was needing a little bit of praticing. Thats why I choose this Scania not a more modern truck. Now I need to learn how tho make the textures and how integrate it to the game.
Edit: I fixed the pictures

Update 20/07/2018

I finished the texturing of the trailers. Sadly due to the lack of information I will have to make the Scania a separate mod that will take more time to be finished. My next step is to make the trailers work and test then in game.
I also have some more pics of then in the Giants Engine:
I know some of the textures aren't that good and I will work on then in the future but now my objective is to make then work in the game. Thanks for your attention and until the next update.
Last edited by Arthurcfbr on Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Farm Sim mod thread:
viewtopic.php?f=952&t=127252
My ATS/ETS2 mod thread:
"soon"
Bigboost747

Re: ACF Mods and Projects

Post by Bigboost747 »

Would this be on consoles as well
Arthurcfbr

Post by Arthurcfbr »

I will try to make it to consoles too. But since I only play with PC version it will be untestable on my side.
My Farm Sim mod thread:
My ATS/ETS2 mod thread:
"soon"
Fernando br

Post by Fernando br »

Eae Arthur beleza tambem sou do Brasil e também comecei a jogar na estância lapacho queria pedir pra você tentar colocar o mod do bitrem e da scania 113 para Consoles se puder por que sinto falta de mods br para o pessoal do console e vim pedir que você tentasse colocar eles e se conseguir muito obrigado
Arthurcfbr

Post by Arthurcfbr »

Olá Fernando. Também espero conseguir colocar os mods tanto para console quanto para pc porém ainda sou um "modder" iniciante e ainda tenho dificuldade em fazer alguma coisa funcionar. Não posso prometer se vou conseguir fazer meus mods funcionar em alguma coisa devido ao fato que eu não tenho muito tempo disponivel para me dedicar aos mods então é bem possivel que eu tenha alguma coisa funcionando apenas para o ano que vem. Também não sei como as coisas vão funcionar daqui para frente com o novo Farming Simulator 19.
De qualquer forma postarei aqui qualquer novidade sobre os meus projetos.
My Farm Sim mod thread:
My ATS/ETS2 mod thread:
"soon"
Fernando br

Post by Fernando br »

Blz então cara valeu