New Lizard Farmhand pickups

Inkslinger98

Re: New Lizard Farmhand pickups

Post by Inkslinger98 »

just single atm. but I'll probably do an update before long with a dual wheel option.
Dp84862012

Post by Dp84862012 »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:20 am just single atm. but I'll probably do an update before long with a dual wheel option.
That would be sweet I’m over excited about this release can’t wait do you have a Facebook page for your mods
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Dp84862012 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:25 am
Inkslinger98 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:20 am just single atm. but I'll probably do an update before long with a dual wheel option.
That would be sweet I’m over excited about this release can’t wait do you have a Facebook page for your mods
Not yet. haven't gotten around to it.
Dp84862012

Post by Dp84862012 »

My wish list
I would love to see a nice farm semi day cab twin axle.

-a semi trailer pack American style
Combine trailer
Low boys different lengths
Animal trailer
Logging trailer with dove tail

-a gooseneck pack
Equipment trailers different lengths
Seed and fertilizer
Grain/dump

American logging equipment

Older tractors
Dp84862012

Post by Dp84862012 »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:28 am
Dp84862012 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:25 am
Not yet. haven't gotten around to it.
I have been posting your work in progress on a fs page and there is a lot of people just as excited about your up coming mod to release as me
Mooretj

Post by Mooretj »

Is there a way to add a beacon to the top of the truck :?: :search:
GtX

Post by GtX »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:57 am

Where I'm at on the service bed. Still in Blender but it's coming along. the Pack is Pending on modhub currently.
Not sure when the service bed will be finished. Still a lot of work to do. the lift itself is gonna be a pain to animate with xml. wish you could import animations into GE. Changing numbers, opening the game to check, and then redoing 100 times is tedious work.
You can import animations into GE but at the moment this can only be done using Maya ;-)

Just a tip also. When you are editing XML or even parts in GE then you do not need to exit the game to see you changes.

You have two options:
1. Sell the vehicle and buy it again. This will reload the XML file and all your new changes will be applied.
2. If you have the 'cheats' active then you can use the console command 'gsReloadVehicle' instead.
GtX :this:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"A good friend is the friend who can make you laugh."
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

GtX wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:17 am

Just a tip also. When you are editing XML or even parts in GE then you do not need to exit the game to see you changes.

You have two options:
1. Sell the vehicle and buy it again. This will reload the XML file and all your new changes will be applied.
2. If you have the 'cheats' active then you can use the console command 'gsReloadVehicle' instead.
Thx that will come in handy. I have cheats active so I can see collisions.
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Mooretj wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:32 am Is there a way to add a beacon to the top of the truck :?: :search:
The Dump bed and Water tank have beacons on them and I'll add one to the service bed. that's one thing I don't have to model the game comes with them. once I start in GE and the xml I just tell where I want it to show and the it will be there when the game renders it.
GtX

Post by GtX »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:10 am Thx that will come in handy. I have cheats active so I can see collisions.
Oww OK. The 'cheats' I am talking about are different from the 'development controls' that you enable in the game.xml

The cheats I am talking about are basically an extra collection of console commands that can be used to test mods and maps along with an increased walking/running pace. ;-)

To activate them you need to start your game using an extra paramenter -cheats

On Steam version the easy way is to right click on Farming Simulator 2017 and select 'Properties', under the 'General' tab select 'SET LAUNCH OPTIONS' and add the following

Code: Select all

-cheats 
If you have a non Steam version then you will need to navigate to your install folder and open the 'FarmingSimulator2017.xml'
In here you need to add

Code: Select all

-cheats 
after 'exe' making sure you have a space ;-)

Example: FarmingSimulator2017Game.exe -cheats

Save the XML and start the game.

If you want to know what console commands you have with or without the -cheats parramater active just type 'help' in the console.

There are so many ways to make the modding a little easier and these are a good start.
I have made many more commands for personal / team use and public release addon scripts for GE that make the whole experience easier.

:hi:
GtX :this:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"A good friend is the friend who can make you laugh."
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"
Mooretj

Post by Mooretj »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:15 am
Mooretj wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:32 am Is there a way to add a beacon to the top of the truck :?: :search:
The Dump bed and Water tank have beacons on them and I'll add one to the service bed. that's one thing I don't have to model the game comes with them. once I start in GE and the xml I just tell where I want it to show and the it will be there when the game renders it.
Awesome I can't wait! Farming simulator has needed a truck like yours
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

That service bed is looking great, cant wait to use it in game *thumbsup*
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

Looks awesome! I've been looking for a nice flatbed pickup. Can't wait to pull my PJ trailers with it!
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Dp84862012 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:37 am My wish list
I would love to see a nice farm semi day cab twin axle.

-a semi trailer pack American style
Combine trailer
Low boys different lengths
Animal trailer
Logging trailer with dove tail

-a gooseneck pack
Equipment trailers different lengths
Seed and fertilizer
Grain/dump

American logging equipment

Older tractors
Sounds like alot of work before fs19 comes out
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Where I'm running into issues with the Combine hauler is that none of the harvesters actually have visible wheels in the editor. I need and exact match up to work with in blender so it sets nicely. gonna have to export the wheels separate and just wing it. good thing is all the harvesters are basically the same with the wheel base. should work with the front end loaders as well.