New Lizard Farmhand pickups

Inkslinger98

Re: New Lizard Farmhand pickups

Post by Inkslinger98 »

I've been testing it myself atm. I still have to tidy up the descriptions and create some store images. I'll be uploading it to Giant's as soon as that is done maybe tomorrow evening. want to get it out before this hurricane comes through incase I lose power for a while.
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

Best of luck Inkslinger98 *thumbsup*
Stay safe during the storm
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
Dp84862012

Post by Dp84862012 »

I would love to see a small trailer with this pack that you can hook the beds to as well very nice job on the mod it would also be sweet to see a fertilizer and seed bed to go with it down the road or on a small goose neck trailer we’re you had to fill them to use them.
And I know lots of people who would love to see a service body as well I know it’s a lot to ask I’ll just be perfectly happy with what ever we get. Once again thank you and all the other moders who put so much time and effort into your mods to make the game more enjoyable by everyone
Farmmaster23

Post by Farmmaster23 »

Good luck man stay safe ill be getting hit pretty hard by the hurricane and thanks a lot for the new truck mod.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Good luck on getting it to pass, stay safe during the storm *thumbsup*
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
X23

Post by X23 »

Will this gooseneck trailer work with he other trucks?
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

X23 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:55 am Will this gooseneck trailer work with he other trucks?
It uses the semi attacher joint so it will hook to the semi's in the game.
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Dp84862012 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:38 am I would love to see a small trailer with this pack that you can hook the beds to as well very nice job on the mod it would also be sweet to see a fertilizer and seed bed to go with it down the road or on a small goose neck trailer we’re you had to fill them to use them.
And I know lots of people who would love to see a service body as well I know it’s a lot to ask I’ll just be perfectly happy with what ever we get. Once again thank you and all the other moders who put so much time and effort into your mods to make the game more enjoyable by everyone

This is the farm service body I just started but atm I don't see a lot of use for it in game. maybe in 19 it will be useful but now it's just eye candy.
Dp84862012

Post by Dp84862012 »

That service body looks amazing I’m not sure if it’s possible but could the tool box mod be installed on the bed so that bed could be used to change the configuration of what ever your working on just a thought I know your working extremely hard on this mod and we greatly appreciate it
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Well it is uploaded to modhub. the submit button is still greyed out. not sure what's up with that atm.
Farmmaster23

Post by Farmmaster23 »

You should try to transfer this to FS19.
DieselCloud420

Post by DieselCloud420 »

Tell us when it’s uploaded to console please once you figure out what’s happening.
Dp84862012

Post by Dp84862012 »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:49 pm Well it is uploaded to modhub. the submit button is still greyed out. not sure what's up with that atm.
What all got uploaded to the pack sir and any future plans of other mods thank you for all your hard work
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Everything is included in the pack. the truck, 4 beds, and the gooseneck trailer.
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Dp84862012 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:32 am That service body looks amazing I’m not sure if it’s possible but could the tool box mod be installed on the bed so that bed could be used to change the configuration of what ever your working on just a thought I know your working extremely hard on this mod and we greatly appreciate it
have to do some checking. not sure if anyone figured out how to do that yet. last I seen you had to throw the toolbox mod in the truck to make it work. not sure if that trigger can be added to a vehicle.