New Lizard Farmhand pickups

Dusty1424

Re: New Lizard Farmhand pickups

Post by Dusty1424 »

Inkslinger, there is the rumbler van which is also a service truck and a mod of the TT truck which is one also you can drive them up to a vehicle any where on the map and configure it , there is also a service trailer which puts a green square on the ground that you can service and customize in , not a modder and these may irrelevant to you , but they may help ,BIG thanks for your work hope to see your trucks and other mods from you in the future *thumbsup*
GtX

Post by GtX »

Adding the service feature is able to be done but would not be possible for console unfortunately.

I had to write a custom script last year for use on the Service Trailer.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017

The script is open for 'use' on other mods just as the 'realCab' and 'lightExtension' scripts are but sadly it would be PC/Mac only ;-)
GtX :this:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"A good friend is the friend who can make you laugh."
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

GtX , that's the trailer I meant , great mod , thanks to you to , great to see you guys co-operating the way you do :hi:
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

This is what I'm going for but game wise it will only be useful with outside scripts. Main purpose of these trucks are fixing tractor tires, rims, and replacing hydraulic parts in the field. The arm will have about the same use as the CZ set arm does. kind of hard to make it hook to stuff that don't have attachment joints without scripts.
Dp84862012

Post by Dp84862012 »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:24 pm Image

This is what I'm going for but game wise it will only be useful with outside scripts. Main purpose of these trucks are fixing tractor tires, rims, and replacing hydraulic parts in the field. The arm will have about the same use as the CZ set arm does. kind of hard to make it hook to stuff that don't have attachment joints without scripts.
Fair enough I think it would still add a lot to console even if it truly didn’t have a real use we can alway just throw the little tool box in the bed
DieselCloud420

Post by DieselCloud420 »

When do you think it will be downloadable?
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

DieselCloud420 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:01 am When do you think it will be downloadable?
No Idea. this is my first go around with modhub.
Farmmaster23

Post by Farmmaster23 »

I would give it a few days to a week
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I say about 2 weeks since they are working on fs19
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Just a recommendation, but for the service body you could make a small opening compartment that would be big enough to store the tool box mod. https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017
This way you would have a secure place to put it when in transport yet still be able to take it out where needed.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Where I'm at on the service bed. Still in Blender but it's coming along. the Pack is Pending on modhub currently.
Not sure when the service bed will be finished. Still a lot of work to do. the lift itself is gonna be a pain to animate with xml. wish you could import animations into GE. Changing numbers, opening the game to check, and then redoing 100 times is tedious work.
Dp84862012

Post by Dp84862012 »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:57 am Image

Where I'm at on the service bed. Still in Blender but it's coming along. the Pack is Pending on modhub currently.
Not sure when the service bed will be finished. Still a lot of work to do. the lift itself is gonna be a pain to animate with xml. wish you could import animations into GE. Changing numbers, opening the game to check, and then redoing 100 times is tedious work.

Wow talk about looking amazing looks great I’m super excited for this mod can’t wait to see a finish product once you have finished this one what’s your plans on the next mod any chance on a gooseneck trailer pack
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

want to build a combine trailer like this one.
Dp84862012

Post by Dp84862012 »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:01 am Image

want to build a combine trailer like this one.
That would be sweet and needed would be a game changer for console are trailer selections are slim for hauling
Dp84862012

Post by Dp84862012 »

Did unmake a dually version of the truck to or just single wheel