New Lizard Farmhand pickups

Inkslinger98

Re: New Lizard Farmhand pickups

Post by Inkslinger98 »

jamesadams933 wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:34 am Looks great! You seem to be making great progress, will there be a dual wheels option?
thought about it but dually's aren't really efficient for field work on a farm. heavy duty leaf springs and dirt tread makes for a good farmtruck. I might make a dual option later.
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

someone already made a regular dump truck. this is a functional normal farm truck. for the most part it's a farm game and the tractors are suppose to be your preferred vehicles. I've grown up on farms. the Farmhand replicates what we used. we used a gooseneck ball but never a 5th wheel. and a Reese Hitch which there is a gooseneck ball for the flatbed and standard bed. and I am gonna make a cpl trailers to go with it later.
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

Having a few gooseneck trailers would be awesome
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

I just keep running into issues with Giant's editor. every time I fix one thing it breaks something else. got it to show up right at the store then my attacher was wrong. got that fixed and now when you strap something down with the belts the object jumps to the main truck collision. tension belts are gonna be the death of me. lol.

plus I've seen in trailer mods most have no vehicle types or specializations yet everything works. I had to add all of that for each bed or I'd get errors and nothing would work at all. back to the drawing board. Well at least the dump bed is working 100%.
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

Hopefully you get it all worked out!
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Good luck.
Hopefully someone will step up and help you answer your questions.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

Keep going my friend , loads of players just waiting on your truck to appear on modhub , no pressure though :biggrin2:
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

trying to get the tension belts to work independently for each bed has been a real challenge no matter what method I use. trying now to get a hooklift style attachment to work without the animation of course.

suppose I could just make a pack with 3 different trucks but I really want it all to work together with 1 truck frame.
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

You do what you think is best , we all appreciate your and every other modders efforts *thumbsup*
kinzie.02

Post by kinzie.02 »

I can’t wait!! I hope they will be available for console as well!:)
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

kinzie.02 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:43 pm I can’t wait!! I hope they will be available for console as well!:)
That's what I'm shooting for. I already made an edit of the TT pickup but then discovered Giant's don't allow edits of their models on console so I made my own complete truck. now if I could just solve a few technical issues with Giant's editor and the xml.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:16 pm
kinzie.02 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:43 pm I can’t wait!! I hope they will be available for console as well!:)
That's what I'm shooting for. I already made an edit of the TT pickup but then discovered Giant's don't allow edits of their models on console so I made my own complete truck. now if I could just solve a few technical issues with Giant's editor and the xml.
They did accept mods for autoload bale trailers, garant multitanker,fill trigger tools,siloking map cleaner and maybe more. They look the same as GIANTS to me. Am I missing something? I know zero about modding. But these seem like approved edits of GIANTS stuff to me.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

What's the ETA on it?
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

TacoFarmer wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:35 pm
Inkslinger98 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:16 pm
They did accept mods for autoload bale trailers, garant multitanker,fill trigger tools,siloking map cleaner and maybe more. They look the same as GIANTS to me. Am I missing something? I know zero about modding. But these seem like approved edits of GIANTS stuff to me.
And the JCB Fastrac 3000 "Forest Edition" mod.

I've only ever known that giants don't like passing mods based on existing models, but I don't know formalities. Curious to understand why, too.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
ericmyers927

Post by ericmyers927 »

Been waiting for this for a long time! Thanks for putting so much effort into your truck(s). That's awesome. Can't wait!