New Lizard Farmhand pickups

Inkslinger98

Re: New Lizard Farmhand pickups

Post by Inkslinger98 »

There is already a mod pack with gooseneck Wilson animal trailers. and 19 has Wilson trailers now. that one just needs converted. very nice looking trailers to.
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

This was my original mod. just a custom version of the in game TT pickup. lifted and full size bed. with enhanced suspension. then decided to model my own truck. that is one of trailers from the Wilson ranch hand pack. Moddesc has the author as BradDavis_aka_MisfitToyzLab.
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

pack is currently in testing.
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

that was fast. it didn't even make in game testing. apparently all the shared textures I'm using (and by the way I am using Giant's textures, I never altered them) are the wrong dds compression type.
Dp84862012

Post by Dp84862012 »

eric21 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:15 am
Dp84862012 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:37 am My wish list
I would love to see a nice farm semi day cab twin axle.

-a semi trailer pack American style
Combine trailer
Low boys different lengths
Animal trailer
Logging trailer with dove tail

-a gooseneck pack
Equipment trailers different lengths
Seed and fertilizer
Grain/dump

American logging equipment

Older tractors
Sounds like alot of work before fs19 comes out
I would be ok with it for fs19 or 21 just some mods I’d like to come to console at some point
Dp84862012

Post by Dp84862012 »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:18 am Where I'm running into issues with the Combine hauler is that none of the harvesters actually have visible wheels in the editor. I need and exact match up to work with in blender so it sets nicely. gonna have to export the wheels separate and just wing it. good thing is all the harvesters are basically the same with the wheel base. should work with the front end loaders as well.
That’s gonna be sweet when it’s done
Dp84862012

Post by Dp84862012 »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:28 am Image

This was my original mod. just a custom version of the in game TT pickup. lifted and full size bed. with enhanced suspension. then decided to model my own truck. that is one of trailers from the Wilson ranch hand pack. Moddesc has the author as BradDavis_aka_MisfitToyzLab.
That’s sweet but it’s not console ready
Dp84862012

Post by Dp84862012 »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:45 pm that was fast. it didn't even make in game testing. apparently all the shared textures I'm using (and by the way I am using Giant's textures, I never altered them) are the wrong dds compression type.
That’s not good hope it’s a easy fix
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Dp84862012 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:56 pm
Inkslinger98 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:45 pm that was fast. it didn't even make in game testing. apparently all the shared textures I'm using (and by the way I am using Giant's textures, I never altered them) are the wrong dds compression type.
That’s not good hope it’s a easy fix
no biggie. a cpl issues were simple oversights by me. had textures still in the folder it was no longer using. not sure why the corona textures were the wrong dxt compression type I literally copied them straight from the games shared textures folder. I never altered them at all. I've already got most of the issues checked off. just have to cut down on 2 more texture files by combining some UV's.
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Dp84862012 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:54 pm
Inkslinger98 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:28 am Image

That’s sweet but it’s not console ready
should be for 19 though since they added Wilson to the license list. hopefully the original modder is still around and converts it.
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

fixed all the issues they listed but now I'm stumped. having a strange issue. all my store images work perfect until I zip the contents up. then my I get an error saying it can't load resource for my flatbed. I've remade it 3 times and nothing. I made them all exactly the same. I've tried 7-zip and windows internal to zip it and it's the same both ways. starting to think that is what happened to my textures to begin with. they seem to be messing up during the zip process. gonna try power archiver next.
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

all the listed issues are sorted now and I fixed my store image. it was something about the way the moddesc was setup for that bed. I just deleted it's custom setup and set it as a simple transport trailer. don't know what was causing conflicts but it works now. will be re uploading and submitting later this evening.
Dp84862012

Post by Dp84862012 »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:43 am all the listed issues are sorted now and I fixed my store image. it was something about the way the moddesc was setup for that bed. I just deleted it's custom setup and set it as a simple transport trailer. don't know what was causing conflicts but it works now. will be re uploading and submitting later this evening.
Awsome job man glade you got it fixed and thanks for the update any luck getting service bed done
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Dp84862012 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:39 am
Inkslinger98 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:43 am all the listed issues are sorted now and I fixed my store image. it was something about the way the moddesc was setup for that bed. I just deleted it's custom setup and set it as a simple transport trailer. don't know what was causing conflicts but it works now. will be re uploading and submitting later this evening.
Awsome job man glade you got it fixed and thanks for the update any luck getting service bed done
didn't get to work on the service bed today. actually I was gonna redo my interior textures today. was gonna do some hand painting. but I jumped straight on the mod issues when it happened. gonna re upload before I go to bed. hopefully the in game testing goes better. I've tested it with dozens of mods with no issues. only issue is with pulling the big trailers. tipper and forage wagon. once you get over 40 mph the steering is very touchy. but I felt that was realistic. a trailer with 40,000 ltrs is gonna have some issues with a pickup. yeah where I'm from we would still haul it down the highway.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:33 am yeah where I'm from we would still haul it down the highway.
:lol: :lol: Seems legit enough
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer