New Lizard Farmhand pickups

redglasses

Re: New Lizard Farmhand pickups

Post by redglasses »

^^I would say submit it, its worth a shot.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
RebelSOB

Post by RebelSOB »

Agreed, it never hurts to try
Semper Fi
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

Even if they don't accept the tt edit for console it will count towards your 3 mods before you can get any on console. The barns will count to any news on them?
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^You dont need 3 mods to get on console
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Curly484

Post by Curly484 »

redglasses wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:08 pm ^^You dont need 3 mods to get on console
I thought you did need 3. I'm not a moose so I wouldn't know
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

I don't know. about to give up. they tell me to fix something only to tell me to change it back. tell me to add a German description and then tell me to remove it. and now my mod icon is wrong. told me to make it a dxt5 with an alpha now it needs to me a dxt1 with no alpha. might help if the same person would test it or if they would discuss it with each other. about to just release it myself for PC.
TSM

Post by TSM »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:42 pm I don't know. about to give up. they tell me to fix something only to tell me to change it back. tell me to add a German description and then tell me to remove it. and now my mod icon is wrong. told me to make it a dxt5 with an alpha now it needs to me a dxt1 with no alpha. might help if the same person would test it or if they would discuss it with each other. about to just release it myself for PC.
You tried talking to them in their discord ?

https://discordapp.com/invite/giantssoftware
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

TSM wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:27 pm
Inkslinger98 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:42 pm I don't know. about to give up. they tell me to fix something only to tell me to change it back. tell me to add a German description and then tell me to remove it. and now my mod icon is wrong. told me to make it a dxt5 with an alpha now it needs to me a dxt1 with no alpha. might help if the same person would test it or if they would discuss it with each other. about to just release it myself for PC.
You tried talking to them in their discord ?

https://discordapp.com/invite/giantssoftware
No I didn't even know of that thanks. Just been a bad morning. my internet has been shaky all week and it's driving me nuts. lol Phone company is supposedly upgrading lines.
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

At this point honestly I may just hand it over to a mod team that already knows the ins and outs of getting one accepted. I know it functions with no errors or warning. this was originally just a private project that I decided to try and share. And with winter approaching here in WV. I'm not gonna have a lot more time to devote to it.
kinzie.02

Post by kinzie.02 »

I would say submit those originals😉
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:42 pm about to just release it myself for PC.
At least that is a Start. Then the community can give feedback as well which would help maybe get it past the Giants red tape.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
RebelSOB

Post by RebelSOB »

I hope this doesn’t come off the wrong way but I was wondering if these were still being released for console players or if they were cancelled due to the testing trouble?

I must say they’re quite impressive.
Semper Fi
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:50 pm I may just hand it over to a mod team that already knows the ins and outs of getting one accepted.
The thing is, you know the mod better than anyone. So, it is easier for you to take it through the submission process.

I don't think there is a trick to getting a mod passed. If there is a trick, it is to expect it to take as long as it takes. And most of the wait time is dependent on how many other mods are in line with you.
Sp3ctre13

Post by Sp3ctre13 »

Yes that looks amazing! You should either add like a diesle engine soundtrack and be able to have the option of shortbox or longbox
RebelSOB

Post by RebelSOB »

Sp3ctre13 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:13 am Yes that looks amazing! You should either add like a diesle engine soundtrack and be able to have the option of shortbox or longbox
I think that would be a bit difficult since whole thing is designed as a bed swap over a single frame but that’s just my opinion
Semper Fi