[FS19] Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Franken_Farmer

Re: [WIP] FS19 Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Franken_Farmer » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:40 pm

Vanquish081 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:23 pm

Today, 25 of march is upload to modhub for revision by Giants Soft.
Hey Vanquish081,

Has your map been tested successfully? The Map is not in testing. Yesterday, Hagenstedt was still there

User avatar
Vanquish081
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 am

Re: [WIP] FS19 Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Vanquish081 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:45 pm

Is in review, need fix various issues, solved the 90% :)
We couldn't certify your mod. Please review mod and resubmit.
Certification Report
modDescXML:
• Fix german description:
<![CDATA[Dies ist die Standardkarte des Landwirtschafts-Simulator 2013 konvertiert und modernisiert für LS19:

- 43 Felder
- BGA
- Platz für platzierbare Gebäude
- Enthält neuen platzierbare Objekte]]>
• Fix english description:
<![CDATA[This is the map of Farming Simulator 2013 converted and modernized for FS19.

- 43 fields
- BGA
- Spaces for placeables
- Includes new placeables]]>
• Fix l10n translations:
<text name="shopItem_fertilizerPoint"><de>Dünger Aufladepunkt</de>
<text name="shopItem_liquidFertPoint"><de>Flüssigdünger Aufladepunkt</de>
<text name="shopItem_herbicidePoint"><de>Herbizid Aufladepunkt</de>
<text name="shopItem_seedsPoint"><de>Saatgut Aufladepunkt</de>

XML files:
• modsFS19_HagenstedtxmlfruitTypes.xml
A lot of comments inside, which are unused
• modsFS19_HagenstedtxmlpedestrianSystem.xml
A lot of comments inside, which are unused
• modsFS19_Hagenstedtxmlsound.xml
A lot of comments inside, which are unused

Folder structure:
• put all textures into one folder - there are a lot of subfolders
• Please remove the following lines regarding console memory from your mod's XML file: (if not a viable console mod, list lines regarding VRAM here) - all xml files

Textures:
• FS19_Hagenstedtmapstexturesterrain
asphalt_distance_diffuse.png (png file)
dirt_distance_diffuse.png (png file)
mountainRock_diffuse.dds (Does this need an alphaChannel?)
rock_distance_diffuse.png (png file)
• FS19_Hagenstedtmapstextures
noise.dds (This is not working)
• FS19_HagenstedtmapsplaceablesfarmBuildings
The store textures have a white outline (please fix this)
• FS19_Hagenstedtmapsplaceablesstations
The store textures have a white outline (please fix this)
• FS19_HagenstedtmapsmodelsbuildingsvehicleShop
brandWall_diffuse.dds (Does this need an alphaChannel?)
• FS19_Hagenstedtmapsmodelsobjectstriggers
Do you still need this textures here? FS19 has orange trigger icons ingame and can be loaded from the base game
• FS19_Hagenstedtmapsmodelstrees
If these are the base game trees, you can load the textures from the game itself and save space
• The icon is the same as in FS13. If you can do a remake of it, with the new white background - that would be nice ;)

Ingame:
• The farmlands are only related to the fields. In FS19, the farmlands were introduced to give people also the space around the fields. Please connect farmland to farmland, to give people the ability to play like in FS19.
• Spawn in the upper left port and you're in a building
• The AI traffic near field 7 drives through the gras
• I'm falling into the selling point, between field 25 and 28
• There is no collision, which prevents the player from falling down the map
• The iconic cobble stone in the city is missing - can you please improve this?

Please check also for this shaderFails with the baseMaps:

<moduleResult module="ShaderCheck" successful="False">
<materialError material="coronaWhite_mat">
<shader>data/shaders/emissiveLightsShader.xml</shader>
<actualHash>97359BF1.00002641-00000000.B0000000</actualHash>
<nearestHash>97359BF1.00002641-00000000.B0000000</nearestHash>
<missingFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id 9E3E09D0</feature>
</missingFeatures>
<excessFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id 97359BF1</feature>
</excessFeatures>
</materialError>

<materialError material="bushes_mat">
<shader>data/shaders/windShader.xml</shader>
<actualHash>B749956E.00002806-00000000.B0000000</actualHash>
<nearestHash>B749956E.00002806-00000000.B0000000</nearestHash>
<missingFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id AF59D936</feature>
</missingFeatures>
<excessFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id B749956E</feature>
<feature>MASK_ALPHA_TESTING</feature>
</excessFeatures>
</materialError>

<materialError material="triggerIcons_mat">
<shader>data/shaders/fxCircleShader.xml</shader>
<actualHash>D3877C5F.00002641-00000000.B0000000</actualHash>
<nearestHash>D3877C5F.00002641-00000000.B0000000</nearestHash>
<missingFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id F187791B</feature>
</missingFeatures>
<excessFeatures>
<feature>MASK_EMISSIVEMAP</feature>
<feature>MASK_ALPHA_BLENDING</feature>
<feature>Custom material id D3877C5F</feature>
</excessFeatures>
</materialError>

<materialError material="coronaWhite_mat">
<shader>data/shaders/emissiveLightsShader.xml</shader>
<actualHash>97359BF1.00002641-00000000.B0000008</actualHash>
<nearestHash>97359BF1.00002641-00000000.B0000008</nearestHash>
<missingFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id 9E3E09D0</feature>
</missingFeatures>
<excessFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id 97359BF1</feature>
</excessFeatures>
</materialError>

<materialError material="triggerIcons_mat">
<shader>data/shaders/fxCircleShader.xml</shader>
<actualHash>D3877C5F.00002641-00000000.B0000008</actualHash>
<nearestHash>D3877C5F.00002641-00000000.B0000008</nearestHash>
<missingFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id F187791B</feature>
</missingFeatures>
<excessFeatures>
<feature>MASK_EMISSIVEMAP</feature>
<feature>MASK_ALPHA_BLENDING</feature>
<feature>Custom material id D3877C5F</feature>
</excessFeatures>
</materialError>

<materialError material="rock_mat">
<shader>data/shaders/alphaTestDisableShader.xml</shader>
<actualHash>84ED3676.00002806-00000000.B0000000</actualHash>
<nearestHash>84ED3676.00002806-00000000.B0000000</nearestHash>
<missingFeatures>
<feature>NORMAL_MAP_FORMAT 3CHANNEL</feature>
<feature>MASK_GLOSSMAP</feature>
</missingFeatures>
</materialError>

Franken_Farmer

Re: [WIP] FS19 Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Franken_Farmer » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:27 pm

Vanquish081 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:45 pm
Is in review, need fix various issues, solved the 90% :)
We couldn't certify your mod. Please review mod and resubmit.
Certification Report
modDescXML:
• Fix german description:
<![CDATA[Dies ist die Standardkarte des Landwirtschafts-Simulator 2013 konvertiert und modernisiert für LS19:

- 43 Felder
- BGA
- Platz für platzierbare Gebäude
- Enthält neuen platzierbare Objekte]]>
• Fix english description:
<![CDATA[This is the map of Farming Simulator 2013 converted and modernized for FS19.

- 43 fields
- BGA
- Spaces for placeables
- Includes new placeables]]>
• Fix l10n translations:
<text name="shopItem_fertilizerPoint"><de>Dünger Aufladepunkt</de>
<text name="shopItem_liquidFertPoint"><de>Flüssigdünger Aufladepunkt</de>
<text name="shopItem_herbicidePoint"><de>Herbizid Aufladepunkt</de>
<text name="shopItem_seedsPoint"><de>Saatgut Aufladepunkt</de>

XML files:
• modsFS19_HagenstedtxmlfruitTypes.xml
A lot of comments inside, which are unused
• modsFS19_HagenstedtxmlpedestrianSystem.xml
A lot of comments inside, which are unused
• modsFS19_Hagenstedtxmlsound.xml
A lot of comments inside, which are unused

Folder structure:
• put all textures into one folder - there are a lot of subfolders
• Please remove the following lines regarding console memory from your mod's XML file: (if not a viable console mod, list lines regarding VRAM here) - all xml files

Textures:
• FS19_Hagenstedtmapstexturesterrain
asphalt_distance_diffuse.png (png file)
dirt_distance_diffuse.png (png file)
mountainRock_diffuse.dds (Does this need an alphaChannel?)
rock_distance_diffuse.png (png file)
• FS19_Hagenstedtmapstextures
noise.dds (This is not working)
• FS19_HagenstedtmapsplaceablesfarmBuildings
The store textures have a white outline (please fix this)
• FS19_Hagenstedtmapsplaceablesstations
The store textures have a white outline (please fix this)
• FS19_HagenstedtmapsmodelsbuildingsvehicleShop
brandWall_diffuse.dds (Does this need an alphaChannel?)
• FS19_Hagenstedtmapsmodelsobjectstriggers
Do you still need this textures here? FS19 has orange trigger icons ingame and can be loaded from the base game
• FS19_Hagenstedtmapsmodelstrees
If these are the base game trees, you can load the textures from the game itself and save space
• The icon is the same as in FS13. If you can do a remake of it, with the new white background - that would be nice ;)

Ingame:
• The farmlands are only related to the fields. In FS19, the farmlands were introduced to give people also the space around the fields. Please connect farmland to farmland, to give people the ability to play like in FS19.
• Spawn in the upper left port and you're in a building
• The AI traffic near field 7 drives through the gras
• I'm falling into the selling point, between field 25 and 28
• There is no collision, which prevents the player from falling down the map
• The iconic cobble stone in the city is missing - can you please improve this?

Please check also for this shaderFails with the baseMaps:

<moduleResult module="ShaderCheck" successful="False">
<materialError material="coronaWhite_mat">
<shader>data/shaders/emissiveLightsShader.xml</shader>
<actualHash>97359BF1.00002641-00000000.B0000000</actualHash>
<nearestHash>97359BF1.00002641-00000000.B0000000</nearestHash>
<missingFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id 9E3E09D0</feature>
</missingFeatures>
<excessFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id 97359BF1</feature>
</excessFeatures>
</materialError>

<materialError material="bushes_mat">
<shader>data/shaders/windShader.xml</shader>
<actualHash>B749956E.00002806-00000000.B0000000</actualHash>
<nearestHash>B749956E.00002806-00000000.B0000000</nearestHash>
<missingFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id AF59D936</feature>
</missingFeatures>
<excessFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id B749956E</feature>
<feature>MASK_ALPHA_TESTING</feature>
</excessFeatures>
</materialError>

<materialError material="triggerIcons_mat">
<shader>data/shaders/fxCircleShader.xml</shader>
<actualHash>D3877C5F.00002641-00000000.B0000000</actualHash>
<nearestHash>D3877C5F.00002641-00000000.B0000000</nearestHash>
<missingFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id F187791B</feature>
</missingFeatures>
<excessFeatures>
<feature>MASK_EMISSIVEMAP</feature>
<feature>MASK_ALPHA_BLENDING</feature>
<feature>Custom material id D3877C5F</feature>
</excessFeatures>
</materialError>

<materialError material="coronaWhite_mat">
<shader>data/shaders/emissiveLightsShader.xml</shader>
<actualHash>97359BF1.00002641-00000000.B0000008</actualHash>
<nearestHash>97359BF1.00002641-00000000.B0000008</nearestHash>
<missingFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id 9E3E09D0</feature>
</missingFeatures>
<excessFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id 97359BF1</feature>
</excessFeatures>
</materialError>

<materialError material="triggerIcons_mat">
<shader>data/shaders/fxCircleShader.xml</shader>
<actualHash>D3877C5F.00002641-00000000.B0000008</actualHash>
<nearestHash>D3877C5F.00002641-00000000.B0000008</nearestHash>
<missingFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id F187791B</feature>
</missingFeatures>
<excessFeatures>
<feature>MASK_EMISSIVEMAP</feature>
<feature>MASK_ALPHA_BLENDING</feature>
<feature>Custom material id D3877C5F</feature>
</excessFeatures>
</materialError>

<materialError material="rock_mat">
<shader>data/shaders/alphaTestDisableShader.xml</shader>
<actualHash>84ED3676.00002806-00000000.B0000000</actualHash>
<nearestHash>84ED3676.00002806-00000000.B0000000</nearestHash>
<missingFeatures>
<feature>NORMAL_MAP_FORMAT 3CHANNEL</feature>
<feature>MASK_GLOSSMAP</feature>
</missingFeatures>
</materialError>
Jesus, GIANTS is very accurate :mrgreen:

Thank´s for your short Feedback ! I'm looking forward to the map :)

pampoca
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:33 am

Re: [WIP] FS19 Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by pampoca » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:10 am

Várom nagyon a map-ot. Köszönöm a munkáját.

pampoca
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:33 am

Re: [WIP] FS19 Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by pampoca » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:16 am

:hi: Ezek szerint a Hagenstedt map nem ment át A teszten?!Kár.

MOREOPTIONS
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:29 pm

Re: [WIP] FS19 Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by MOREOPTIONS » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:38 pm

I was able to do a conversion of the Hagenstedt map. Takes a while but my only hangup is the Animal meshes. I created sheep Chicken and cow buyables using others as templates and setup OK. The problem i have is the meshes are not saving correctly. Perhaps you'll be more successful. I was converting the map as it has most of the components for my other 2013 map I like playing... If you are successful at creating the Husbandry for Hagenstedt. I would love to have them.. :biggrin2: :hi: :search:

Cerberus

Re: [WIP] FS19 Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Cerberus » Mon May 06, 2019 5:57 pm

Vanquish081 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:45 pm
Is in review, need fix various issues, solved the 90% :)
We couldn't certify your mod. Please review mod and resubmit.
Certification Report
modDescXML:
• Fix german description:
<![CDATA[Dies ist die Standardkarte des Landwirtschafts-Simulator 2013 konvertiert und modernisiert für LS19:

- 43 Felder
- BGA
- Platz für platzierbare Gebäude
- Enthält neuen platzierbare Objekte]]>
• Fix english description:
<![CDATA[This is the map of Farming Simulator 2013 converted and modernized for FS19.

- 43 fields
- BGA
- Spaces for placeables
- Includes new placeables]]>
• Fix l10n translations:
<text name="shopItem_fertilizerPoint"><de>Dünger Aufladepunkt</de>
<text name="shopItem_liquidFertPoint"><de>Flüssigdünger Aufladepunkt</de>
<text name="shopItem_herbicidePoint"><de>Herbizid Aufladepunkt</de>
<text name="shopItem_seedsPoint"><de>Saatgut Aufladepunkt</de>

XML files:
• modsFS19_HagenstedtxmlfruitTypes.xml
A lot of comments inside, which are unused
• modsFS19_HagenstedtxmlpedestrianSystem.xml
A lot of comments inside, which are unused
• modsFS19_Hagenstedtxmlsound.xml
A lot of comments inside, which are unused

Folder structure:
• put all textures into one folder - there are a lot of subfolders
• Please remove the following lines regarding console memory from your mod's XML file: (if not a viable console mod, list lines regarding VRAM here) - all xml files

Textures:
• FS19_Hagenstedtmapstexturesterrain
asphalt_distance_diffuse.png (png file)
dirt_distance_diffuse.png (png file)
mountainRock_diffuse.dds (Does this need an alphaChannel?)
rock_distance_diffuse.png (png file)
• FS19_Hagenstedtmapstextures
noise.dds (This is not working)
• FS19_HagenstedtmapsplaceablesfarmBuildings
The store textures have a white outline (please fix this)
• FS19_Hagenstedtmapsplaceablesstations
The store textures have a white outline (please fix this)
• FS19_HagenstedtmapsmodelsbuildingsvehicleShop
brandWall_diffuse.dds (Does this need an alphaChannel?)
• FS19_Hagenstedtmapsmodelsobjectstriggers
Do you still need this textures here? FS19 has orange trigger icons ingame and can be loaded from the base game
• FS19_Hagenstedtmapsmodelstrees
If these are the base game trees, you can load the textures from the game itself and save space
• The icon is the same as in FS13. If you can do a remake of it, with the new white background - that would be nice ;)

Ingame:
• The farmlands are only related to the fields. In FS19, the farmlands were introduced to give people also the space around the fields. Please connect farmland to farmland, to give people the ability to play like in FS19.
• Spawn in the upper left port and you're in a building
• The AI traffic near field 7 drives through the gras
• I'm falling into the selling point, between field 25 and 28
• There is no collision, which prevents the player from falling down the map
• The iconic cobble stone in the city is missing - can you please improve this?

Please check also for this shaderFails with the baseMaps:

<moduleResult module="ShaderCheck" successful="False">
<materialError material="coronaWhite_mat">
<shader>data/shaders/emissiveLightsShader.xml</shader>
<actualHash>97359BF1.00002641-00000000.B0000000</actualHash>
<nearestHash>97359BF1.00002641-00000000.B0000000</nearestHash>
<missingFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id 9E3E09D0</feature>
</missingFeatures>
<excessFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id 97359BF1</feature>
</excessFeatures>
</materialError>

<materialError material="bushes_mat">
<shader>data/shaders/windShader.xml</shader>
<actualHash>B749956E.00002806-00000000.B0000000</actualHash>
<nearestHash>B749956E.00002806-00000000.B0000000</nearestHash>
<missingFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id AF59D936</feature>
</missingFeatures>
<excessFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id B749956E</feature>
<feature>MASK_ALPHA_TESTING</feature>
</excessFeatures>
</materialError>

<materialError material="triggerIcons_mat">
<shader>data/shaders/fxCircleShader.xml</shader>
<actualHash>D3877C5F.00002641-00000000.B0000000</actualHash>
<nearestHash>D3877C5F.00002641-00000000.B0000000</nearestHash>
<missingFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id F187791B</feature>
</missingFeatures>
<excessFeatures>
<feature>MASK_EMISSIVEMAP</feature>
<feature>MASK_ALPHA_BLENDING</feature>
<feature>Custom material id D3877C5F</feature>
</excessFeatures>
</materialError>

<materialError material="coronaWhite_mat">
<shader>data/shaders/emissiveLightsShader.xml</shader>
<actualHash>97359BF1.00002641-00000000.B0000008</actualHash>
<nearestHash>97359BF1.00002641-00000000.B0000008</nearestHash>
<missingFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id 9E3E09D0</feature>
</missingFeatures>
<excessFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id 97359BF1</feature>
</excessFeatures>
</materialError>

<materialError material="triggerIcons_mat">
<shader>data/shaders/fxCircleShader.xml</shader>
<actualHash>D3877C5F.00002641-00000000.B0000008</actualHash>
<nearestHash>D3877C5F.00002641-00000000.B0000008</nearestHash>
<missingFeatures>
<feature>Custom material id F187791B</feature>
</missingFeatures>
<excessFeatures>
<feature>MASK_EMISSIVEMAP</feature>
<feature>MASK_ALPHA_BLENDING</feature>
<feature>Custom material id D3877C5F</feature>
</excessFeatures>
</materialError>

<materialError material="rock_mat">
<shader>data/shaders/alphaTestDisableShader.xml</shader>
<actualHash>84ED3676.00002806-00000000.B0000000</actualHash>
<nearestHash>84ED3676.00002806-00000000.B0000000</nearestHash>
<missingFeatures>
<feature>NORMAL_MAP_FORMAT 3CHANNEL</feature>
<feature>MASK_GLOSSMAP</feature>
</missingFeatures>
</materialError>
Hi Vanquish,

Was the map successfully tested?

User avatar
Vanquish081
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 am

Re: [WIP] FS19 Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Vanquish081 » Mon May 06, 2019 11:34 pm

No, it goes for the third revision or the fourth... :frown:

Passed the test for PC, today I fail the test in console.

Cerberus

Re: [WIP] FS19 Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Cerberus » Tue May 07, 2019 11:19 am

Vanquish081 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 11:34 pm
No, it goes for the third revision or the fourth... :frown:

Passed the test for PC, today I fail the test in console.
:sadnew: GIANTS is really very strict -.-

Metal Moss
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:37 am

Re: [WIP] FS19 Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Metal Moss » Thu May 09, 2019 7:29 pm

Lovin it Vanquish, thanks for making all land buyable. This is the first map I played on, so going to have some "Back in the Day" going on. Thanks again.

Cerberus

Re: [WIP] FS19 Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Cerberus » Sat May 11, 2019 1:02 pm

There are unfortunately a few mistakes (please fix it)

1. The grass texture is missing in the landscaping tool
2. There is a hole under the start house (Farm Manager)
3. I can not place objects in the yard (Terrain can not be changed -> Farm Manager)
4. The big vehicle hall always disappears. (Whenever I turn around)
5. Can not sell the gas station in the yard

Thank you! :)

Metal Moss
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:37 am

Re: [WIP] FS19 Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Metal Moss » Sat May 11, 2019 4:43 pm

Cerberus, the grass to map tool is an easy fix, nice video on the tube for it.

Cerberus

Re: [WIP] FS19 Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Cerberus » Sat May 11, 2019 4:53 pm

Metal Moss wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 4:43 pm
Cerberus, the grass to map tool is an easy fix, nice video on the tube for it.
Not for Consoles! ;)

Metal Moss
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:37 am

Re: [WIP] FS19 Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by Metal Moss » Sat May 11, 2019 10:39 pm

Oh, didn't think it was out on console yet

BigC92
Posts: 4710
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: [WIP] FS19 Hagenstedt v1.0.0.0

Post by BigC92 » Sat May 11, 2019 10:51 pm

It says it is.

Post Reply